University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Mackinder Hall 2012

Hi,

Is anyone staying in Mackinder Hall this year? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It's one of the options I put down... just have to wait until results day to see if I get in and what hall I'll be in. :smile:
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Yep, Blewbury 2.3 I think.
Reply 3
Just got my place confirmed at Reading, Mackinder was my first choice accommodation...so hopefully yes!
Reply 4
Original post by ellersmerry
Just got my place confirmed at Reading, Mackinder was my first choice accommodation...so hopefully yes!

Haha same! what are you studying? :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Kre
Haha same! what are you studying? :smile:

English Literature and Classical Studies :biggrin: you?
Reply 6

Accounting and management, I don't know about you but I can't wait. :biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by Kre
Accounting and management, I don't know about you but I can't wait. :biggrin:

I'm so ridiculously excited! Also understandably nervous though :tongue:
Reply 8
I'm in Dunsden Crescent this year (d4.1) which is kinda Mackinder (I'm a returner student) and have been to Mackinder several times and yes, you're in for a treat - it's pretty awesome inside! :smile: Double beds, lot of orange, huge kitchen, very open and bright. Not a huge amount of floor space but that doesn't matter too much :smile:
Reply 9

Hi, i'm going to be in Mackinder Hall and i'm doing Classical Studies so i'm sure i'll see you around? :smile:
Original post by alewis93
Hi, i'm going to be in Mackinder Hall and i'm doing Classical Studies so i'm sure i'll see you around? :smile:

I just got my offer through and it turns out I got into Sherfield instead :/ oh well, it was my second choice so not too bad :smile: I'm sure I'll see you on the course anyways :smile:
Reply 11
Yeah for sure :smile: I'm Alexandra by the way. See you around! x
Reply 12
Blewbury flat B3.2 anyone?
Probably applying for Mackinder first choice :smile:
I got a place through clearing to do Computer Science and I can apply tomorrow :smile:
Reply 14

Hey, I'm also doing Classical Studies, although I'm in Dunsden rather than the main part of Mackinder :smile:
Reply 15
Hello everyone! So I see you guys talking something not even close to what I'm going to ask..but anyway! Random question, do you guys (those who lived in/know Mackinder quite well) think this storage unit from Argos gonnna fit in the bathroom we have in our rooms?

I'm a girl..so I figured I would really want one in my bathroom 'cause I have loads of things like makeup and girly stuff to bring :colondollar:.

If it's impossible to fit in our bathroom then is it possible to at least fit it somewhere in the room??
Reply 16
Original post by lkg23
Hey, I'm also doing Classical Studies, although I'm in Dunsden rather than the main part of Mackinder :smile:

Hi, oh wow, so you're quite close then. What's your name, i'll have to keep an eye out for you on the course! :smile:
Also, does anyone know if bedside lights are provided in the rooms?
hello i have accepted my offer of accommodation for staying here but where do i find details of where my room is?
Reply 18
Hi, oh wow, so you're quite close then. What's your name, i'll have to keep an eye out for you on the course! :smile:
Also, does anyone know if bedside lights are provided in the rooms?

Definitely! I'm Lauren, you? :smile:
Reply 19
Alexandra but most people call me Alex :smile: See you around!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending