The Student Room Group

What shall I wear to my brothers wedding?!

Hey guys, my brother's wedding is coming up in just under a months time and I need to start looking for a dress now before all the winter stock comes in at the end of the month. The wedding is on a beach and has the whole vintage tea party theme going on. I'm probably going to be in a ton of family pictures so need to look my best! I'm a size 12 and am kinda concious about my middle area so don't want anything too tight or clingy, my budget for a dress is about £100 and I also need to find shoes and a bag (probably around 50 for those) any ideas would be much appreciated!
Preferably clothes...
Original post by tillytots
Hey guys, my brother's wedding is coming up in just under a months time and I need to start looking for a dress now before all the winter stock comes in at the end of the month. The wedding is on a beach and has the whole vintage tea party theme going on. I'm probably going to be in a ton of family pictures so need to look my best! I'm a size 12 and am kinda concious about my middle area so don't want anything too tight or clingy, my budget for a dress is about £100 and I also need to find shoes and a bag (probably around 50 for those) any ideas would be much appreciated!

carlavprincess.jpg

you can choose one these dress colours.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending