The Student Room Group

BTEC extended diploma results

Will I get them tomorrow? Also what if you didn't apply for uni(ucas), how do you know your results?
You should have found this out from your college - it depends on when they signed up to get them.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
You should have found this out from your college - it depends on when they signed up to get them.

My college is poor, do you suggest I ring them?
Reply 3
Original post by AMG44
My college is poor, do you suggest I ring them?

Give the administration team at college a ring and see if you can get the results off their internal system as they may have them already. If not then contacting a tutor from the course should clarify things. The tutors submit the results and the BTEC board ratify and check them so in truth the tutors should be able to tell you pretty much what was submitted by them and unless there is a major adjustment because of BTEC it tends to be what is awarded. Unfortunately many tutors went off on holiday from colleges around the country without letting students know all this so many people are in much the same position as you! Hopefully the college will have a confirmed record or a tutor from the department will be back in tomorrow. Otherwise one has to wait for the BTEC letter to drop through the door and goodness knows when that is.
Reply 4
Original post by catoswyn
Give the administration team at college a ring and see if you can get the results off their internal system as they may have them already. If not then contacting a tutor from the course should clarify things. The tutors submit the results and the BTEC board ratify and check them so in truth the tutors should be able to tell you pretty much what was submitted by them and unless there is a major adjustment because of BTEC it tends to be what is awarded. Unfortunately many tutors went off on holiday from colleges around the country without letting students know all this so many people are in much the same position as you! Hopefully the college will have a confirmed record or a tutor from the department will be back in tomorrow. Otherwise one has to wait for the BTEC letter to drop through the door and goodness knows when that is.

Thankyou and all my lecturers have been made redundant so I guess I will have to wait for the letter.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending