The Student Room Group

How do I get a Clearing number?

Hey, silly question but I was just wondering if the worst comes and I proceed into clearing, will i get some sort of clearing number? How do I get one thanks :redface:
Original post by laurentommo
Hey, silly question but I was just wondering if the worst comes and I proceed into clearing, will i get some sort of clearing number? How do I get one thanks :redface:

Yes, it will be allocated automatically once you are officially in Clearing (ie. when your firm, and your insurance if you have once, has changed to unsuccessful) and will be visible when you log in to UCAS.
Reply 2
Original post by laurentommo

If you get rejected by your firm and insurance on UCAS, your track account will automatically give you a clearing number and tell you that you're eligible for clearing.
Reply 3
Original post by Potally_Tissed
Yes, it will be allocated automatically once you are officially in Clearing (ie. when your firm, and your insurance if you have once, has changed to unsuccessful) and will be visible when you log in to UCAS.

Original post by katehelena
If you get rejected by your firm and insurance on UCAS, your track account will automatically give you a clearing number and tell you that you're eligible for clearing.

Thanks +1:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending