The Student Room Group

Nottingham A100 2013 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Guys don't worry too much about the UKCAT. I got 615 last year and managed to get an offer. Oh and I'm international :h: Worry more about having AAA predictions
Hey if anyone's interested :

-------------------------------------------------------

Hi

We hope to be emailing you the details before the end of this week.

Regards

--------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

I have recently applied for the A100 undergraduate medicine course at Nottingham, and was wondering at approximately what date the admissions questionnaire will be sent out? As I could not find this information on the website.

Thank you,
Original post by Orinincandenza
Hey if anyone's interested :

-------------------------------------------------------

Hi

We hope to be emailing you the details before the end of this week.

Regards

--------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

I have recently applied for the A100 undergraduate medicine course at Nottingham, and was wondering at approximately what date the admissions questionnaire will be sent out? As I could not find this information on the website.

Thank you,

so curious about what the dreaded questionnaire entails!
Oh wow, I hadn't even considered this yet - I was still flip-flopping about my application going off :tongue:
Man, this thread is quiet.

Anyway got my questionnaire today, so everyone else should be getting it soon...
Reply 65

Anyway got my questionnaire today, so everyone else should be getting it soon...

I haven't not that I'm conplaining.
I got my questionnaire today too, will do it tonight or tomorrow, seems that it contains the same type of questions we may be asked at interview :rolleyes:
Reply 67
Quick question about the questionnaire, when do you have to complete it by? Because I'm going away for half term and it says in the letter don't start if going on holiday during half-term. But it also says you have one week to complete it from the date of the email :s-smilie:
Original post by lala12
Quick question about the questionnaire, when do you have to complete it by? Because I'm going away for half term and it says in the letter don't start if going on holiday during half-term. But it also says you have one week to complete it from the date of the email :s-smilie:

You should email them and tell them that you are not going to be able to complete it within one week...
if not you can complete it today
Reply 69
Original post by kolatytler
You should email them and tell them that you are not going to be able to complete it within one week...
if not you can complete it today

I have done and they said it's ok. They said I have one week from when I open it until a deadline of 4th November so it's cool. I don't want to do it today because it plays such a big role in admissions and I don't want to be rushed. Thanks for answering though :smile:
yayyy Nottingham sent the acknowledgments :smile:
Only, as lala12 said, I don't wanna rush it :smile: I have one question: do you think they are going to call to verify if the work experience we have done is actually true? Cause I don't exactly have the contacts of the doctor I shadowed....
Reply 71
Original post by marty_smartie
yayyy Nottingham sent the acknowledgments :smile:
Only, as lala12 said, I don't wanna rush it :smile: I have one question: do you think they are going to call to verify if the work experience we have done is actually true? Cause I don't exactly have the contacts of the doctor I shadowed....

I have heard but don't quote me on this, that they randomly select 1/3 of applicants and verify their work experience with their referees etc to make sure they are genuine. So I reckon you need to track down your doctor!
Reply 72
Is it only page 3 that we have to do in one sitting? Am i right in thinking that the rest we can take the full week for planning and writing? x :smile:
Reply 73
I just got mine too so worried for the SJA. How much will this be used?
Original post by Hippokrates
I just got mine too so worried for the SJA. How much will this be used?

From their email attachment: " it is a majorcontributor to our decision on who we select for interview. "

Whatever it is, It can't be worse than ukcat :biggrin:
Reply 75
Original post by kolatytler
From their email attachment: " it is a majorcontributor to our decision on who we select for interview. "

Whatever it is, It can't be worse than ukcat :biggrin:

Oh god :/
Reply 76
I don't understand the A levels bit?

I assume we put all our modules in because I have exactly enough space for my modules, not sure whether that's the same for everyone though?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 77

have you competed it yet? Has anyone here?
Reply 78
OMG the questionnaire just disappeared because my internet broke.
Reply 79
I've sent two of the three questionnaires.
But the paper 1 keeps dying on me!! :angry:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending