Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Genuine ways to make money online

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    I want to know about ways to make money online. I don't mean "magical" ways to make 600 pounds in a day or similar. I mean real ways to earn some pounds online like for example filling out questionnaires or signing up on websites. Anyone?
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Gambling is genuine, but not a guarantee of return as I am sure you're aware
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1447788
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Poker. You have to be dedicated and have a decent coach/let some good players sweat you.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Try this for size... http://www.savethestudent.org/make-m...njections.html

Lots of online and offline ways for students to make some easy money!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Textbroker.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Affiliate Marketing (directing customers to other peoples products such as online ebooks or services and getting comission from the sale)
    CPA surveys (Cost per action surveys, redirect traffic to companies surveys that they fill out with personal details such as home address and telephone number etc so they can be used for marketing purposes, then they pay you anywhere from 50p to £3 for information or if they buy a product can be a lot more)
    Making a "mailing list" and sending them sales emails (you make them buy affiliated product and you get paid if they buy one)
    Sell advertising space on a popular website/blog (depending on how many visitors it attracts and what countries and their demographics are etc around $100+ a month)
    Ebay / retail store (buy things off alibaba or create your own product etc and resell them)
    Resell website hosting (some companies offer reseller packages to clients so you can start your own webhosting business without the fuss and hassle)
    Design and sell website (if you are good at design and coding and can pump them out pretty fast)

the list can go on for a long while... just look around you and see what other people are doing.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Try googling 'survey websites', sign up to them, then fill in questionnaires. You usually get about £1 for each one and I exchange it for Boots vouchers so I can buy all of my toiletries
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Surveys are not particularly great.

Qmee is good without having to do much. I have made £40 from it in a couple of months.

Here's my invite code: http://qm.ee/7674587B
    There's also a lot more ways to make money here:
    http://www.youngwebbuilder.com/best-websites-pay-cash/
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Another idea is to sell freelance services online - There is a good list of sites here (You could sign up to a couple for a better chance of getting jobs): http://www.youngwebbuilder.com/top-3...ance-services/
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Camwhore?
    • 140 followers

ReputationRep:
    Grey hatting? :cyber:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Betfair refer and earn.

Basically you refer someone they deposit and bet £25 and both people get a £25 signing up bonus (cash not a free bet and it's currently £35 each for a limited period) the person being referred, in the worst case scenario, will break even. the person who does the referring gets a nice £25 (or £35) cash.

i've so far made £160 doing this so i'd reccommend it, the only trouble is convincing people that it's legit (which it 100% is). If you would like to use my referral code to sign up just PM me and once you're up n running you can use your own referral code to recruit friends.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BabyfacedDom)
    Betfair refer and earn.

Basically you refer someone they deposit and bet £25 and both people get a £25 signing up bonus (cash not a free bet and it's currently £35 each for a limited period) the person being referred, in the worst case scenario, will break even. the person who does the referring gets a nice £25 (or £35) cash.

i've so far made £160 doing this so i'd reccommend it, the only trouble is convincing people that it's legit (which it 100% is). If you would like to use my referral code to sign up just PM me and once you're up n running you can use your own referral code to recruit friends.
    Sounds interesting, may look into that. Is there any info anywhere I can read on it?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Afradeetee)
    Sounds interesting, may look into that. Is there any info anywhere I can read on it?
    https://referandearn.betfair.com/

i know it says "earn a £35 free bet" but it is actually money you can just withdraw straight away. i took £60 of bonus' out yesterday and my gf has just withdrawn £35 worth of bonus that she got when i referred her.

Last year we found this scheme and we went through it with very thoroughly cos we thought that there would be a catch and we couldn't find one. The only problem is convincing people that it works.
    • 30 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BabyfacedDom)
    Betfair refer and earn.

I recommend this as well. I am a writer and once published an article about matched betting and put my BetFair referral link and ended up getting 6 referrals so a nice surprise chunk of money which I wasn't really expecting.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox)
    I recommend this as well. I am a writer and once published an article about matched betting and put my BetFair referral link and ended up getting 6 referrals so a nice surprise chunk of money which I wasn't really expecting.
    exactly it's a good chunk of money. Even if you sign up just 2 people it's £50 (or £70 atm) and all it takes is 5 mins to explain to people how it works.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    People are earning millions a year off of Youtube. :eek:
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    Swagbucks, Textbroker, Clickworker.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Importing stock from the far east and selling online.
Updated: October 14, 2014
New on TSR

A-level results day

Is it about making your parents proud?

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.