The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 1
Have the tickets sold out?? I'm desperate to go, but because I was working flat out on an essay (which I'll now get 0% for, because I missed the bloody deadline by 2 minutes, grrrrrrrrrrr :mad: :mad: :mad: ), I couldn't queue at 12:00.
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
I should have a ticket too! My friends were queuing from 9.
Reply 3
i have a ticket! we queued from around 11ish and i dunno when martin got the tickets because i had lectures this afternoon :biggrin: can we change them from guestly tickets to studenty tickets? does anyone kn0w?
Reply 4
*jaygirl*
i have a ticket! we queued from around 11ish and i dunno when martin got the tickets because i had lectures this afternoon :biggrin: can we change them from guestly tickets to studenty tickets? does anyone kn0w?

I have no idea, but I'm hoping we can because I have a guest ticket too.
I didn't think it mattered...hmm i dunno, I bought one for my friend and it looks just the same as mine....hmmm.
Reply 6
Well if they look the same I guess there's no problem, it's jsut that they were asking for NUS numbers and names and addresses so I assumed that NUS card holders would have their number on theirs and others wouldn't. :dontknow:
Reply 7
I'm not going this year, can't justify spending £65 on the summer ball just yet! Instead I just had a fantastic night at Insanity Reloaded!
Yeah Insanity Reloaded last night was great, I think they made a real attempt to provide a mixture of music. Actually, I think it was the best night I 've seen at Medicine- I didn't have any military clothes though!

(And yes, I did go to bed at 3 and am up now at 8:30, I'm killing some time before 9am so I can get a gig ticket!)
Reply 9
*jaygirl*
OK, just got the official word on this, we have to go with the person who bought our tickets to get our wrist bands, but when we get the wrist band we show our NUS card and it gets changed to a student ticket.
Reply 10
*Sigh of relief*

It turns out one of my housemates managed to get hold of a ticket for me, so I am going after all! :biggrin:
Reply 11
Kew
Have the tickets sold out??

Around 300 left
*jaygirl*

What's the difference between the guest ticket and the student one? I was away so was a bit frantic when I got a text asking for my address - I thought I would text back too late and miss out on going!
Reply 13
i think that you're more free to go in and out and you don't have to leave when your 'host' does. etc etc. pretty much the same as being signed into the union i think.

Latest

Trending

Trending