The Student Room Group

Cambridge/Oxford through clearing?

Can you get into cambridge/oxford through clearing?
Reply 1
Original post by Mark.I
Can you get into cambridge/oxford through clearing?

No.
quite a few universities in Ox and Camb don't take part in clearing
Reply 3
Dam!
Reply 4
Original post by Mark.I
is it too late for clearing?

Given that Results' Day was over a month and a half ago, I'd say so.
Clearing officially ends on 22nd October. http://ucas.faq-help.com/?question=What are the UCAS deadlines for applying?#
Damn. That link didn't go to the page I was on. What it says is that the Clearing lists go down today but it is still possible to contact universities directly and applications can be processed until 22nd October.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 6
is it still too late?
Reply 7
I doubt there'll be any decent courses available... better to reapply and do something impressive with the rest of the year
As it's still not 22nd October, it's still officially open, but I wouldn't put money on getting anything sorted out now to your liking. Oxbridge was never a starter, as several people posted above.
What ever is left now wont be worth having - it'll be like the remainder rails at the end of the January Sales - all the stuff that nobody else wanted and you can see why; weird colours and all the wrong sizes, and when you actually hold any of it up to the light and think 'do I really want this', the answer has to be No.
Original post by returnmigrant
What ever is left now wont be worth having - it'll be like the remainder rails at the end of the January Sales - all the stuff that nobody else wanted and you can see why; weird colours and all the wrong sizes, and when you actually hold any of it up to the light and think 'do I really want this', the answer has to be No.

The lime green leggings and magenta boob tubes of the academic world.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending