The Student Room Group
Reply 1
It depends on your syllabus, but i did module 1 until xmas, then module 2 until easter (with cw - mod 3 squashed in). After easter was revision and then A2 started after the summer exams - in june.
Reply 2
Last year we completed Unit 1 by early November, then did about a third of Unit 2 before Christmas. We finished Unit 2 by mid February and then had the whole of March to do unit 3. After easter it was mainly revision and some W1 practicals (but if you're in the UK its unlikely you'll be doing this paper - you'll probably do coursework instead)
Reply 3
alispam, i think im doing the same as you then...i doin AQA A, and weve already squashed the coursework in, so must be revisionafter easter. thankgoodness!
Reply 4
yes, i'm doing AQA A. I'm in year 13 though, end is nigh! How do you find the bio exams, i think they're incredibly easy.... Did you have all those different sections to your cw - essay, drawing etc? Why can't they just stick with an investigation and be done?
Reply 5
Yeah had to do a biologival drawing..which i was rubbish at, and had to do practical investigation and had to do essay! Suppose its better than doing another whole module

Latest

Trending

Trending