The Student Room Group

unsuccessful then reverted back to conditional?

any help ?

my firm was unsuccessful this morning, then managed to get a place somewhere in clearing, now i check track its reverted back to conditional? whats going on is this an error? i need to put my clearing choice in at 5 and starting to have a panic attack..
Reply 1
Phone your firm ASAP and ask them what's going on.
Reply 2
Original post by Stryder402
any help ?

my firm was unsuccessful this morning, then managed to get a place somewhere in clearing, now i check track its reverted back to conditional? whats going on is this an error? i need to put my clearing choice in at 5 and starting to have a panic attack..

What university/course was it for interest?

Don't panic, get on to UCAS ASAP because right now it isn't possible to add a clearing choice - something has clearly gone wrong. Find out what has happened and keep us updated.
Reply 3
any help ?

Any update?
Reply 4
couldnt get through to the firm or ucas, but it seems to have reverted back to me being in clearing..how odd..
Reply 5
couldnt get through to the firm or ucas, but it seems to have reverted back to me being in clearing..how odd..

I understand this must be difficult for you but I can't help - we don't know what's going on either.
Reply 6
Original post by Beska
I understand this must be difficult for you but I can't help - we don't know what's going on either.

id just feel at rest once ive put in my clearing choice,

thanks a bunch anyway
Reply 7
id just feel at rest once ive put in my clearing choice,

thanks a bunch anyway

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2085050 :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending