The Student Room Group

Transfer from BA geog L700 to BA geog international l701

Just got in to UCL on the BA Geography L700 course, I had initially not planned to do a year abroad due to financial reasons but now I am able to. I was wandering whether I should just wait until I'm at the University next month to attempt to change onto the international L701 course, which is the same course other than the year abroad (I would not be going to a country with a language requirement), or if there is some other method I should go by. The year abroad isn't until the third year so it's not as though it's seriously urgent, but I figured there might be some official way of doing it etc. Thanks.
Reply 1
As far as Economics at UCL is concerned, I know that it is possible to swap to the course with year abroad. So here it is probably the same.

Mail/call them.

Congratulations :smile:
Reply 2
I'd email them, but maybe don't expect a reply for a couple of days since your query is relatively non-urgent and they'll be dealing with the more urgent Clearing-related calls.
Reply 3
Alright thanks, I might wait a couple of days to email until all the results fallout has died down.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending