The Student Room Group

Firm changed to conditional from unsucessful??

wtf I just logged onto track after finding out earlier today that I had been rejected from both my firm and insurance choices. However when I just logged in now my firm choice has turned back to conditional?? why is this? I've been going through clearing so thats why I logged in again now.

I need this sorted quick because I need to accept a clearing offer from sussex asap as its a first come first serve informal offer, but I obviously can't do that if my firm has gone back to conditional??!
Reply 1
Call your firm university asap and discuss the status of your offer/placement. From there, you can decide whether or not to go ahead through clearing.
Reply 2
Original post by Harry.K
wtf I just logged onto track after finding out earlier today that I had been rejected from both my firm and insurance choices. However when I just logged in now my firm choice has turned back to conditional?? why is this? I've been going through clearing so thats why I logged in again now.

I need this sorted quick because I need to accept a clearing offer from sussex asap as its a first come first serve informal offer, but I obviously can't do that if my firm has gone back to conditional??!

I understand this is difficult.

Get on to UCAS ASAP, call them and explain to them the situation.

You may also want to call the firm and ask them to release you/what their decision is, if you do not want to go there.
Don't bother ringing your firm - call UCAS , they are the only people in a position to fix this and tell you what is going on.

They'll be able to put through your Clearing place over the phone.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending