The Student Room Group

Head ****

Ok so I've been seeing this guy for about 6months he seemed lovely genuine and caring as we get on really well. He suffers with depression but i thought he has been a lot better so things we all great... until I recently found out that he has been using dating sites to talk 'explicitly' to older women, and he even went to meet one (but he claims nothing happened). He said he only did it when he felt particularly low to boost his self esteem.....

This is where it gets tricky.. when i found out i went out to clear my head. but in the 40mins i was gone he took a rook load of pills and then when i came back to talk things throught it ended up being a evening in A&E.

He is ok now and has assured me he wont do it again and that he wants to move on, and that talking about it upsets him. But what the hell am i supposed to do!? I feel used, cheated, hurt, fustrated and mad at him but then the other side of me thinks of how great things usually are... can people really change or am i wasting my time? I dont want to be with someone just beacuse im afraid of what they would do if i left....

Lost and confused and feeling a fool :frown:
Reply 1
your just gna have to tell him to see a doctor or something but dont stay with him if he's talking to other girls online. He's not interested in you cos if he was he wouldnt be talking to other girls online. He is using you and using the excuse top himself or have an overdose or whatever to make sure u dont leave him. So he knows that your still gna be there whilst he chats to other girls. Just leave him.
Reply 2
Original post by parhanabegum@hotma
your just gna have to tell him to see a doctor or something but dont stay with him if he's talking to other girls online. He's not interested in you cos if he was he wouldnt be talking to other girls online. He is using you and using the excuse top himself or have an overdose or whatever to make sure u dont leave him. So he knows that your still gna be there whilst he chats to other girls. Just leave him.
Although your abysmal use of grammar is bad, the content here is completely true, hes clearly manipulating you OP, leave him immediately.
Reply 3
Original post by Robbie242
Although your abysmal use of grammar is bad, the content here is completely true, hes clearly manipulating you OP, leave him immediately.
Hey! How is my grammar bad??

Are you kidding me? It was terrible. Here, I'll go fix it, hang on.
Reply 5

All in bold, though honestly don't take it the wrong way :wink:

(abbreviations such as ''u'' are acceptable)
(edited 11 years ago)

Here we go:

*You're
*going to
*don't
*'cause or because
*wouldn't
*using the excuse of topping himself
*taking an overdose
*you
*don't
*you're
*going to

You're very welcome.

EDIT: Hey, they asked what could possibly be wrong with their grammar. Don't open Pandora's box if you don't want what could be inside it.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 7
Oh my days....well I am sorry for my bad grammar. I was typing fast and just wanted to shorten things up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending