The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Would you leave Britain if it became majority non-white ?

Scroll to see replies

Not at all, I love Britain, but I would love it to be a little more diverse! I'm 18 years old, and have had in my lifetime a total of 5 non-white friends. 5. It'd be nice to be a little more immersed in other cultures.
Original post by fssh0589389
No I am not racist, I simply wouldn't want to live in a black neighbourhood or country.

Why?
England is and should continue to be diverse, however as a historically white country I feel it is important for Britain's identity that Britain remains mainly white. Other countries like to have and maintain their national identity, so why should we be any different?
Reply 23
Original post by arron
>barack obama
>good

according to obama "i didnt quote you! someone else made that happen!"

what a perfectly logical non communistic decent black man :rolleyes:

>We don't have green text here, get out.
And if you call Obama a communist, you're an idiot that shouldn't vote anyway and doesn't know the meaning of the word.
Reply 24
Original post by fssh0589389
No I am not racist, I simply wouldn't want to live in a black neighbourhood or country.

Why are you picking on Black people only? As if that's ever going to happen. There are as many Europeans and Americans living here than there are Africans. Anyways I would love to know what exactly you're afraid of? Do you have preconceived notions that black people are the most violent or something? You didn't give us reasons.
Reply 25
Original post by RalphsDisciple
Not at all, I love Britain, but I would love it to be a little more diverse! I'm 18 years old, and have had in my lifetime a total of 5 non-white friends. 5. It'd be nice to be a little more immersed in other cultures.

if you want to be immersed in other cultures go somewhere else and dont come back

diverse just means less whites,this is a white country for god sake!
Reply 26
I do not judge people based on skill colour. However, if you actually mean if the majority were thugs/chavs/drug dealers/(anyone that falls into 'im hard because I cause disruption to society' category) then of course, yes, I would leave Britain just as anyone else would (e.g. another civilised, well-mannered family of any ethnicity). Although I believe we should generally be free to practice religion and culture I believe that the limit that should be imposed is when it becomes no longer private and personal (i.e. people causing disruption to society through the practice of religion or culture, e.g. extremists believing it is okay to become a suicide bomber and kill hundreds, or someone in the street becoming verbally violent or physical - violent or non-violent - due to religion or practice). This means that we can all go about our own business without the indirect interaction of two separate cultures or religions. If this could somehow be enforced (I don't know how), then effectively, that would be a utopian society for me personally.

Just to reiterate, this is just my personally opinion - I don't know if it is definitely right or wrong but it is what I believe to be best for society.
Reply 27
Original post by arron
i have lived in many different areas and by far the worst place was grays in essex,i went out at night and thought i was in egypt the amount of pakis and blacks around,some places are already gone im afraid,im actually thinking about moving to america one day,they may have whole cities full of the foul things, but atleast you can get away from the type of liberal this forum and country is unfortunately now full of :mad:

they will never see beyond there ivory tower unless they see firsthand what these people are REALLY like and what they REALLY think of white people

if you were the only white in certain areas of africa you would be hacked to pieces with machetes and they would rape and kill your family,its the same in some places in london

wherever there are africans there is africa.
Lol haha, then i must say there is Africa on the student room, on this very post =D. There are certain places in Europe my dear, who would murder me because im of colour. Ive failed to see your point.

Personally i do like the caucasians just as much as much as i like the asians or africans.Its a real shame when countries cant accomodate us all. I would become some sort of traveller if that happens.
Reply 28
Original post by Astronomical
England is and should continue to be diverse, however as a historically white country I feel it is important for Britain's identity that Britain remains mainly white. Other countries like to have and maintain their national identity, so why should we be any different?

you cant have diversity and a majority white population,as the very meaning of the word "diverse" just means less whites and more blacks,you cannot have both of them.

"diversity is our strength" mm hmm im sure the london riots showed how good diversity is :rolleyes:
Reply 29
Original post by arron
i have lived in many different areas and by far the worst place was grays in essex,i went out at night and thought i was in egypt the amount of pakis and blacks around,some places are already gone im afraid,im actually thinking about moving to america one day,they may have whole cities full of the foul things, but atleast you can get away from the type of liberal this forum and country is unfortunately now full of :mad:

they will never see beyond there ivory tower unless they see firsthand what these people are REALLY like and what they REALLY think of white people

if you were the only white in certain areas of africa you would be hacked to pieces with machetes and they would rape and kill your family,its the same in some places in london

wtf I'm from Africa and a lot of my family are white, we don't have any sort of pillaging and such in the Seychelles. How dare you generalise so much, I have yet to see any other foreigners who 'hate whites', maybe I don't know any but this is not common where I live.
I'd rather be in a country full of SMART people, as long we have top minds, I don't care what race they are. Throw out the stupid and the chavs, bring in some intelligence. Who cares about white/black/grey etc
Original post by arron
i have lived in many different areas and by far the worst place was grays in essex,i went out at night and thought i was in egypt the amount of pakis and blacks around,some places are already gone im afraid,im actually thinking about moving to america one day,they may have whole cities full of the fouling things, but atleast you can get away from the type of liberal this forum and country is unfortunately now full of :mad:

:facepalm2: I thought you were banned ffs?
Original post by arron
you cant have diversity and a majority white population,as the very meaning of the word "diverse" just means less whites and more blacks,you cannot have both of them.

"diversity is our strength" mm hmm im sure the london riots showed how good diversity is :rolleyes:

Yes you can, they are not mutually exclusive. If I have a bag of 100 balls, 60 are one colour, and 10 are each a different colour, then I have one majority colour ball but still a diverse range of 5 colours of ball in the bag.
Reply 32
Original post by arron

di·verse/diˈvərs/
Adjective:
Showing a great deal of variety: "a culturally diverse population".
(of two or more things) Markedly different from one another.

Stop making this a problem of race when it's obviously class and intelligence.
Reply 33
You'd think the racists would at least be distracted by results day, honestly..
Reply 34
I hope people who wanted to leave would leave, probably would eradicate all the bigots and the ignorant.
Reply 35
Original post by arron
i have lived around so called "classy" black people and i still feel uncomfortable around them,when i lived in an all white neighbourhood years ago it was paradise,now though,its getting harder and harder to find such a place,there is literally no avoiding black people as they come in all classes and are everywhere, so no,im afraid it is about race not class.

You feeling uncomfortable is your own fault, I'm sure many of the sane-minded individuals don't share this issue. Racism will prevent us from becoming a Type 1 Civilisation. Forget national identity. We need planetary identity.
Reply 36
Original post by Astronomical
Yes you can, they are not mutually exclusive. If I have a bag of 100 balls, 60 are one colour, and 10 are each a different colour, then I have one majority colour ball but still a diverse range of 5 colours of ball in the bag.

people arent balls you idiot :biggrin:

people vote and make decisions its called democracy

which is why 60 HUMAN BEINGS who are completely aware of there surroundings and aware of what kind of school there kids would have to suffer with 10 other different kind of HUMAN BEINGS,would vote to have all 10 of those others removed so we can enjoy the diversity the correct way:by NOT mashing them all together,and letting them living peacefully and seperately in there own countries where they belong.
Reply 37
Original post by arron
obama is always going on about "sharing the wealth" and giving his blacks everything while taking everything AWAY from the whites,such as gun rights(which he is currently attempting to do) even if that isnt communism its still bad for most americans,which is why he will be voted out into the gutter where he belongs.

The only way that taking guns away is taking guns away from whites is if you think that all whites are gun toting rednecks. That's racism. Secondly, you believe the things your idiot friends and the nice people at Fox News owned by that snake Murdoch tells you to. Stop being an idiot. If you can't help that, take a trip to jolly Switzerland and visit a Dignitas clinic, for the sake of our species. It isn't a case of taking from Whites and giving to Blacks, at all.
Reply 38
Original post by dinrah04
You feeling uncomfortable is your own fault, I'm sure many of the sane-minded individuals don't share this issue. Racism will prevent us from becoming a Type 1 Civilisation. Forget national identity. We need planetary identity.

i agree,however i think the planet should be a different color than you do,mashing them all together wont make war and conflict go away,it will just cause EVEN MORE violence and suffering and pain,as you can see by me opposing you right now,only by seperation can we truly achieve what is best for the world.
Reply 39
Original post by arron
i have lived around so called "classy" black people and i still feel uncomfortable around them,when i lived in an all white neighbourhood years ago it was paradise,now though,its getting harder and harder to find such a place,there is literally no avoiding black people as they come in all classes and are everywhere, so no,im afraid it is about race not class.
So you dont like people ok. If someone woke up with brown skin you find it vile. Why, whats wrong with brown skin?

Latest

Trending

Trending