The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Would you leave Britain if it became majority non-white ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by fssh0589389
No I am not racist, I simply wouldn't want to live in a black neighbourhood or country.

No, I don't give a damn about what colour people are. And yes, you are being racist.
I'm trying to decide wether I should get involved in this debate or just ignore the troll. Also, whoever said that racial heritage needs to be kept, there is no such thing as RACIAL heritage, people get their heritage and culture from their country, not race. I'm black, but I don't identify at all with African culture, and I don't speak any African languages, nor do I identify with "ghetto" culture. I have black skin, but that doesn't define who I am. I like doctor who and Sherlock and scones at sports day and strawberries and cream and the monarchy, and I know parts of London like the back of my hand. I'm middle class, I aspire to go to university (Hopefully to Masters level, although my parents have PhDs and my grandparents have doctorates).

If you read that without knowing I'm black, what race would you say I was? Just wanted to point out that race doesn't mean a person will act a certain way it do certain things.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 82
Original post by Formerly Helpful_C
Yes, I would move to Kazakhstan, Serbia or Belarus.

Do they cook good steak in Kazakhstan?
Reply 83
Original post by Sheldor
I'm trying to decide wether I should get involved in this debate or just ignore the troll. Also, whoever said that racial heritage needs to be kept, there is no such thing as RACIAL heritage, people get their heritage and culture from their country, not race. I'm black, but I don't identify at all with African culture, and I don't speak any African languages, nor do I identify with "ghetto" culture. I have black skin, but that doesn't define who I am. I like doctor who and Sherlock and scones at sports day and strawberries and cream and the monarchy, and I know parts of London like the back of my hand. I'm middle class, I aspire to go to university (Hopefully to Masters level, although my parents have PhDs and my grandparents have doctorates).

If you read that without knowing I'm black, what race would you say I was? Just wanted to point out that race doesn't mean a person will act a certain way it do certain things.

This is all really good to read, but I hate when people make that association that to be educated must be linked to "couldn't be black" :redface:
Reply 84
Original post by Sugarandspies
I'm confused. The OP said he wouldn't want the UK to become non-white because he wouldn't want to live in a black neighborhood, but even in the unlikely event of the UK becoming majority non-white, he could still just as easily end up living in an Asian neighborhood.
Also, this " arron" character says we must have separation, yet he doesn't object to Whites being in South Africa, even though it was originally a Black country.
He's the one who said he wants people to live in their own countries...
Also, by his logic, how can there be harmony if there is "poverty"? :rolleyes:

"south" africa was uninhabited when the dutch first arrived and made it into what it is today,the native blacks lived in the surrounding areas,therefore it is there land and the blacks should go back to there part of the continent

dont blame poverty for the riots,the black mindset is to blame for the riots,nobody forced mark duggan to be a drug dealing piece of crap and pull a homemade pistol out on a police officer,nobody forced the blacks to use it as an excuse to steal things,wake up and smell the coffee,whites dont behave this way even if they are poor.
Reply 85
Original post by arron
how can there be harmony if there are riots? equality is another one of the liberal commie elites lies my friend, im sorry but youve been had.

lol i've been had? not really seeing as what i believe in is something i have come to discover on my own. lol and if that makes me a "liberal commie elite" as you so elegantly put it, so be it. i live to see a world where everyone is equal, and every day we get closer. i am proud to live in a country that embraces the multi-cultural society
Reply 86
Original post by Sheldor

im afriad race is very real,you may be smart in some ways,but obviously the leftist media has brainwashed you into thinking race does not exist,if race does not exist then where does culture come from? you do realise it is races which create culture right? otherwise we would all be boring and act the same.
Reply 87
Original post by arron
im afriad race is very real,you may be smart in some ways,but obviously the leftist media has brainwashed you into thinking race does not exist,if race does not exist then where does culture come from? you do realise it is races which create culture right? otherwise we would all be boring and act the same.

culture comes from upbringing, society and tradition. these things have NOTHING to do with race
Reply 88
Original post by ryansg9
lol i've been had? not really seeing as what i believe in is something i have come to discover on my own. lol and if that makes me a "liberal commie elite" as you so elegantly put it, so be it. i live to see a world where everyone is equal, and every day we get closer. i am proud to live in a country that embraces the multi-cultural society

your an obvious sock puppet account of a commie moderator,equality will never happen,trying to force it will bring great suffering on the evil elite who have forced it on us.
Reply 89
Original post by fssh0589389
No I am not racist, I simply wouldn't want to live in a black neighbourhood or country.

You sound like this cat
Original post by arron
"south" africa was uninhabited when the dutch first arrived and made it into what it is today,the native blacks lived in the surrounding areas,therefore it is there land and the blacks should go back to there part of the continent

dont blame poverty for the riots,the black mindset is to blame for the riots,nobody forced mark duggan to be a drug dealing piece of crap and pull a homemade pistol out on a police officer,nobody forced the blacks to use it as an excuse to steal things,wake up and smell the coffee,whites dont behave this way even if they are poor.

"OK" Was Namibia uninhabited, Zimbabwe, New Zealand, North America? I'm not saying South Africa was originally unihabited, but i'll feed into your "logic" and use these other examples. Should the non-indigenous people of these lands be immediately repatriated?
Why shouldn't the Whites of South Africa move back, for that matter? They were immigrants to the land.
You smell your own damn coffee!

No white person was involved in the riots? There were no riots in Britain before Black people got here? :rolleyes:
Reply 91
Culture is made from your race. Look at Japanese culture, who do you think made that .
Original post by Aaron_xyz
Do they cook good steak in Kazakhstan?

Not only do you dodge the issue, you also stalk. Building up a nice set of qualities (!)
Reply 93
Original post by arron
i have lived in many different areas and by far the worst place was grays in essex,i went out at night and thought i was in egypt the amount of pakis and blacks around,some places are already gone im afraid,im actually thinking about moving to america one day,they may have whole cities full of the foul things, but atleast you can get away from the type of liberal this forum and country is unfortunately now full of :mad:

they will never see beyond there ivory tower unless they see firsthand what these people are REALLY like and what they REALLY think of white people

if you were the only white in certain areas of africa you would be hacked to pieces with machetes and they would rape and kill your family,its the same in some places in london

wherever there are africans there is africa.

Why did you think you were in Egypt?
Original post by arron
It isn't real.

We are all socioculturally idiosyncratic. Our behaviours are shaped by our unique, unreproducible interactions with other people and the general environment.

Does your grandmother act like this?

No? Then culture and 'race' are not concomitant.
Reply 95
Original post by ryansg9
culture comes from upbringing, society and tradition. these things have NOTHING to do with race

then where does different ways of upbringing society and tradition come from? space!? :rolleyes:

you are so badly delusional its insane :mad:
Reply 96
Original post by SHABANA
Why did you think you were in Egypt?

He thought he was in Sharm el Lahore :wink:
Reply 97
Original post by Formerly Helpful_C
Not only do you dodge the issue, you also stalk. Building up a nice set of qualities (!)

Stalk? :rofl: You have a mighty high opinion of yourself.
Reply 98
Original post by arron
your an obvious sock puppet account of a commie moderator,equality will never happen,trying to force it will bring great suffering on the evil elite who have forced it on us.

nobody is forcing anything on anyone. England is a democratic country, it isn't Communist. we elect our leaders and representatives, people who we decide will put our voices across in the discussions on new laws. Equality shouldn't bring great suffering, as it isn't actually hurting anyone, just giving everyone a decent standard of living, with all the human rights someone is entitled to
Don't care TBH, as long as you're a cool cat I ****s wit you. And if you ain't then **** YOU!

Latest

Trending

Trending