The Student Room Group

Should I bother with King Uni for Law

I have just received my AS results and was happy with them. I got four A's in English lit, sociology , government and politics and philosophy. I am chair of debating club , chair of magazine club , chair of well being in Medway youth parliament and a member of united kingdom youth parliament. I have done work experience in house of parliament and in law firms.

I have received the young black achieves award from Kent Police and have done my DofE as well as Sports Leaders

My uni options are Exeter , Cardiff , Sussex and York. However I'm just wondering whether to apply to kings college for law as it is asking for A*AA and the LNAT plus it is extremely competitive.

Should I bother.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by memszie
I have just received my AS results and was happy with them. I got four A's in English lit, sociology , government and politics and philosophy. I am chair of debating club , chair of magazine club , chair of well being in Medway youth parliament and a member of united kingdom youth parliament. I have done work experience in house of parliament and in law firms.

I have received the young black achieves award from Kent Police and have done my DofE as well as Sports Leaders

My uni options are Exeter , Cardiff , Sussex and York. However I'm just wondering whether to apply to kings college for law as it is asking for A*AA and the LNAT plus it is extremely competitive.

Should I bother.

Why not? Seems worth the punt considering all that stuff you have done.

I got 4 A's and I am applying to Warwick, LSE, UCL and Oxford for Law. Yet I haven't done a quarter of the things you have.

Simple answer - Yes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending