The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

BSc in Healthcare Science 2012 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Ooh we're neighbours :smile: Good times ahead...
On the 22nd - next Saturday. You?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 21
Hi! I`m from Romania! :smile: My room in Grindon Lodge is 007! I`ll be there on 17th evening. Not sure what time... I`ll see you there guys! :smile:
Everyone wants that room number, Paul :smile:
That's cool... see you when I get there!
Reply 23
I'm moving in tomorrow :smile:
Reply 24
They changed my room from 007 to 107 because of some cancellations in our lodge. :smile: Have a nice weekend... :smile:
Original post by Rebecca.6
I'm moving in tomorrow :smile:

How was the move, you all unpacked yet?
And save me some cupboard space please :p:)
Original post by PAUL_2012
They changed my room from 007 to 107 because of some cancellations in our lodge. :smile: Have a nice weekend... :smile:

Ah well
Thanks - hope you enjoyed yours too :smile:
You're moving in today, right? Let me know it goes!
Reply 27
I moved all of my things in but no one else is there so I came back home for a couple of nights. I'm going back today though and staying. There is plenty of cupboard space seen as there isn't anyone else :P Enough room for a cupboard each. Really good accomodation and the common room is nice which some buildings don't have :smile:
Oh okay, I guess most people are moving in on the weekend...
Lol that's awesome. There's enough space for everyone then :smile:
I love the fact that we have a common room - just can't wait to get there now!
Have you found any of the shops in the area?
Reply 29
I'm going to explore some shops later so I'll let you know. Westfield is near for the shops and they are doing a lockdown next week I think. So students get late night shopping with discounts :smile: Corner shop at the end of the street for bits of food shopping but they don't really sell much. The common room is good but you don't get a remote for the tv which is annoying. What time are you coming on Saturday? I'll make sure that I am in :smile:
Cool. I'm so glad there's a Westfield :smile:
TV without a remote... ahh we'll have to buy one then... lol
Have you met the other people in Lonsdale Hall yet?
I'll almost definitely get lost, but I'll be there just before 12 (hopefully). You can make lunch, if you like :tongue:
What is your room like?
Reply 31
I've met a few people and they all seem really nice :smile: We will have to go and explore the shops at the weekend. I could make lunch but I'm not the best cook lol :tongue: I tend to burn things. My rooms really nice, yours should be the same I think. I'll be back early saturday morning anyway.
That's great - you'll have to introduce me to them :tongue:
Yes, of course... I look forward to it :smile:
Lol maybe it's best you don't then haha
I'll have to see you there then!
Reply 33
Yeah I'll see you there :smile: I'm not that bad :tongue: We could cook something for tea, there might be some other people there by then :smile:
Lol :tongue:
Yeah, we should have a full house by Sunday :smile:
I can't believe it's tomorrow... Ahh, I'm so excited though!
On my way there now, on the train :smile:
See you all soon!
HI everyone. I'm currently in year 13, and I want to do Healthcare Science at Notts...but the thing is, I am SO stuck about my personal statement!!! I really don't know what to write, how to start and end it etc.

Should you mention skills/what you want to actually be after the degree etc?? How did you guys start and end yours??

I really would appreciate any help. Also, what grades did you get predicted and what did you actually get (if you don't mind saying :colondollar:)?? thankssssss :biggrin:
Reply 37
Original post by puplepixie
Hi,

I've firmed the Healthcare Science with Foundation year, just waiting for confirmation of my Access results. The course was my first choice from 4 offers I had for biology X 2, Healthcare science and biomed science. I had hoped to study the B900 but on interview it was felt the B902 would be more suitable. The fact it's taught in Derby was one of it's selling points as I live not too far away so can commute over.

hey
how did you write your personal statement because you are applying for different courses because im going to be doing that as well :smile:
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending