Reply 41
I have an 80% male brain apparently!
Reply 42
Jelkin
I have an 80% male brain apparently!

haha how cool!!:biggrin:
Reply 43
Anonymous
I imagine mine's entirely based on social conditioning. I just feel like men are 'better' than women in all senses. Women tend to annoy me.

The weird thing is that I can be very girly- I have a room full of pink things and My Little Pony, it's sort of tongue-in-cheek but I do like all that stuff. I dress very girly as well, people wouldn't have any idea I though of myself as having fairly male traits.

I think it basically comes down to respecting men more, looking up to them etc. I don't really ever think of women as being role models, which seems odd considering my mother has always worked and often earnt more than my Dad. Very odd indeed.

I have the same feeling, except the other way around. I perceive the essence of masculinity as second rate and hateful, a man's essential use come's from his spatial/motor ability to hunt and kill, and is essentially expendable after spreading his genetic material. I don't feel as if I was put on this earth to do that at all, I am much more inclined to talk about things in an emotional context, and my attraction comes from how somebody makes me feel rather than how they look - hence when I see most covers of men's magazines with half-naked women, they look pretty, but there is nothing particularly 'attractive' about them - I only get that from women who I become more emotionally attached to. I also think about my relationships and friendship network, and how other's feel, and I am amazed that most men say that "they don't think about this very much". However, in other senses, I probably exude some masculinity, such as the need to explore and a competitive nature in some circumstances, but I try to convince myself that I do not have these traits, since they form part of the "undesirable" male identity. The ambivalence of my identity is what makes things difficult, but undoubtedly I prefer my female identity. Even if I see the word "male" or "man" I experience derogatory feelings.

This is going to sound wierd, but have you ever tried cross-dressing? i read an article recently about someone who sounded like they had the same emotional feelings as you - they understood that they were male, but felt like there was a female trapped inside trying to get out. (is that how you feel?)

Anyway, he tried cross-dressing to create a physical representation of the woman he felt inside, and found that once he could physically express himself as this female the conflicting feelings went away. He even had conversations with his wife, dressed as his female self, that he couldn't ordinarily have with her. It wasn't a split-personality issue or anything, just another side of his personality that he expressed a lot more clearly when dressed as a woman.

I have never cross-dressed, but it would be interesting to - including make up/wig/etc, I would probably feel much more free, rather than be repressed by my male body. I have a small frame and hourglass figure, as well as a relatively feminine face, so I would look all that odd either :p:
Reply 44
Eien

I have never cross-dressed, but it would be interesting to - including make up/wig/etc, I would probably feel much more free, rather than be repressed by my male body. I have a small frame and hourglass figure, as well as a relatively feminine face, so I would look all that odd either :p:

why dont you then!:biggrin:
Reply 45
The Crow
why dont you then!:biggrin:

Seconded - its worth a shot! :smile:
Reply 46
~Raven~
Seconded - its worth a shot! :smile:

if it makes you happier its worth doing!:biggrin:
happyness should be the ultimate goal in everyones life. shame ppl keep losing sight of that.
Reply 48
Maybe I should dress like this? :p:

http://republika.pl/blog_cz_500311/876875/tr/kwon_boa_11.jpg The question would be where, when and how...
Reply 49
Eien
Maybe I should dress like this? :p:

http://republika.pl/blog_cz_500311/876875/tr/kwon_boa_11.jpg The question would be where, when and how...

thatd be hot!!
well where are you from? how would your mates be? if you were seriously worried bout it why dont you cross dress at like a fancy dress party or something?
Reply 50
The Crow, out of interest (hope you don't mind me asking), what gender are you attracted to? I'm not sure how it works for those who are transgender. I would generally assume girls?
x
Reply 51
sexuality is completely unrelated so youd have to ask the individual, im bi but most guys like me would say straight ie-only women
Reply 52
quite a few are gay or bi though

Latest

Trending

Trending