The Student Room Group

List of Unis that accept 2 A levels ...

I've decided to continue my A2 level year with the only 2 subjects I passed Maths (C) and English Lang & Lit (C) ...I will add another AS subject Into the mix to increase points ....

I won't be getting into any top 10 Unis but which unis would accept me ?

Preferably I want to study teaching at secondary school level ....or any ideas where maths and English can take me ?

Pls help :s-smilie:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
(edited 11 years ago)
Not sure but I had a friend who was really mucked up by school... She had to stay behind an extra year just to do 2a levels overall...

She got accepted though by queen Mary in london I think and nottingham made an offer too - both were based for her to take a degree in maths and she had to get a C in A level maths and a C in further maths plus the step paper ...

Most the time it's just calling up lots of unis :smile:

Hope that helps :smile:

This was posted from TheLightbulbKid - voicing an opinion and attempting to give advice :smile: on the iPad/iPod app
Reply 2
Original post by TheLightBulb
Not sure but I had a friend who was really mucked up by school... She had to stay behind an extra year just to do 2a levels overall...

She got accepted though by queen Mary in london I think and nottingham made an offer too - both were based for her to take a degree in maths and she had to get a C in A level maths and a C in further maths plus the step paper ...

Most the time it's just calling up lots of unis :smile:

Hope that helps :smile:

This was posted from TheLightbulbKid - voicing an opinion and attempting to give advice :smile: on the iPad/iPod app

Thanks alot, that did help :smile:

Sometimes universities accept two AS-levels in place of an A-level, but you'll have to check this on individual course profiles. I'd suggest looking at universities that ask for points rather than grades.
Wolverhampton accept 2 a-levels :smile:

Reply 5
Greenwich
Kingston
Hertfordshire
Bishop Grosseteste
Portsmouth
I know there's a uni that do maths with secondary teaching but can't remember which one...I think it's in south east

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-S5830
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending