The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Yup, you can :yes: See here (scroll down to "Requesting transcripts and copies (ATSs)") :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by usycool1
Yup, you can :yes: See here (scroll down to "Requesting transcripts and copies (ATSs)") :smile:

thanks! :smile:
Reply 3
I want to do this for my AQA physics papers too. Despite being really confident with the papers I came out with a C in one of them and in the other a low B. You have to go through the school to obtain copies/originals. I'm not sure if my school will let me. They might believe I genuinely performed disappointingly.
Reply 4
Original post by CharmQuark
I want to do this for my AQA physics papers too. Despite being really confident with the papers I came out with a C in one of them and in the other a low B. You have to go through the school to obtain copies/originals. I'm not sure if my school will let me. They might believe I genuinely performed disappointingly.

If you're paying, how can they refuse?
Reply 5
Original post by Data
If you're paying, how can they refuse?

Too much effort for them in my school!
Reply 6
Too much effort for them in my school!

It's an online application form. How is this too much effort? Force them to if you really want it.
Reply 7
They're not allowed to refuse you access to your papers as long as you pay because that's illegal. Under the Data Protection Act, you're allowed to access your exam scripts alongside your mark breakdowns. They have something like 40 days to oblige or something.
Reply 8
Original post by JackJack
They have something like 40 days to oblige or something.

Is it exactly 40 days. I'm worried that if I get them back and see there is a mistake with marking that the time would have run out for a remark.
Reply 9
Is it exactly 40 days. I'm worried that if I get them back and see there is a mistake with marking that the time would have run out for a remark.

The deadline to apply for a photocopy is next Friday so they need to take action by then - after that the option just disappears from the website.. It should then come back within 10 days leaving plenty of time to apply for a re-mark before the deadline of 20 September.
what about for Edexcel? I want my english papers back so how do I get it back?
Original post by mfadia07
what about for Edexcel? I want my english papers back so how do I get it back?

All examiners have a service to provide access to your completed/marked exam papers. Talk to your exams office on results day, pay the required fee and you will get them. If you want copies of A level papers to decide whether to remark them you would need to act quickly after results and make sure your exams office know that is why you are doing it.

P.S. better to start a new discussion than dig one up from 2012 :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)

Latest