The Student Room Group

Huge Spider Found in Manchester.

Scroll to see replies

Imagine that crawling rapidly after you
Reply 81
I'm moving to Manchester in 4 days. FML.
Reply 82
I just had the biggest spider i've ever seen in my room just now! I'm not even scared of spiders, but it's panicking me a little!
I could hear it walking around it was that big, it sounded like there was a rat running around my room or something. I caught a quick glimpse of it before it went under my bed.

I sat on my bed for about 10 minutes, then it crawled up onto my bed! I won't lie, I freaked out. I'm a 20 year old guy, and i've never been scared by spiders. But this is horrible, now that I know it's willing to get up onto my bed. Not only was it big, it was bloody fast. I've genuinely never seen a spider that big outside of a zoo.

It ran into a pile of my clothes, so I threw the clothes on the landing! :lol:
But now it could be anywhere, including back in my room, as it wasn't in the pile of clothes when I went through it to try and catch it in a glass!

I'm downstairs now, I might sleep here. I feel like it'll go inside my mouth if I sleep with it in the room :lol:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 83
Never. Sleeping. Again
Reply 84
Before I clicked the link: ti's but a bug

After: F**King Norah
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 85
Not real, and OMG a huntsman with a leg span of 30 CM- that's terrifying D:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 86
Original post by IWantSomeMushu
Hope it was in RVP's house.

You what? I doubt he'd give a ****, seems to put up with Rooney very well.
Reply 87
I caught the spider that was harassing me a couple of hours ago after I HEARD it walking across a box in my room. I can't say it's made me feel any better about sleeping in my room tonight, now I just can't help feeling there might of been more than one!

I even took a photo of it for you before I put it outside :tongue:

20120910_040906.jpg
Original post by Cll_ws
I caught the spider that was harassing me a couple of hours ago after I HEARD it walking across a box in my room. I can't say it's made me feel any better about sleeping in my room tonight, now I just can't help feeling there might of been more than one!

I even took a photo of it for you before I put it outside :tongue:

20120910_040906.jpg

I'm extremely arachnophobic, and when I clicked on that pic it took up my whole screen..

thanks
Reply 89
Original post by NapoleonDynamite
I'm extremely arachnophobic, and when I clicked on that pic it took up my whole screen..

thanks

haha, sorry! fingers crossed you won't be getting any of them tonight then!
Original post by Greenlaner
Why on Earth did they call the fire brigade? Did they try to kill it with a flamethrower and accidently burn their house down or something?

:yy:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my E15i

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending