The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Heey!

Hello. Anyone starting Adult Nursing in Bangor University in September 2012? :smile:
Reply 1
Hey I'm starting children's nursing in sep :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Reply 2
Hello :wink: . woop! Are all nurses e.g child, adult, mental etc together getting taught for the first year? Are you staying in the University? :smile:
Reply 3
Yeah where all taught together and yes I'm staying on campus you? X

Reply 4
:smile: . No I'm not I'll travel there everyday because I don't live too far from the uni. I'm excited! :smile:
Reply 5
Me too hopefully see you there :smile:

Reply 6
Yesss! :smile: Do you know when we start? On my ucas page it says 1st Sep, but that is a Saturday, do you know if that is right? Where are you from? x
Reply 7
I think my moving in day the 23rd so I'm assuming that week.
I'm from Liverpool you?

Hey I'm doing the adult nursing, I can't wait, sooo excited! I thought it was e 3rd we started, it's a lot earlier than everyone else :smile: I live in Anglesey so I'm not moving to campus either :smile: x
Reply 9
I actually have no idea when I move in then :frown: I've been told nothing I don't even have a room yet x

Reply 10
So glad that I'm speaking to people on the same course as I am, it's getting me more excited! I'm sure you'll hear something verrrry soon. Have you tried ringing? x
Reply 11
Hey ye I have my room and I've spoke to other people and they said the course starts the 24th x

Reply 12
Very good! Thanks for letting me know :wink: x

Quick Reply

Latest