The Student Room Group

How long does being released from a uni take?

I have been made a clearing offer from another university. To enter clearing i need to be released from my firm choice university to add my clearing offer. The university that was releasing me said no more than 24 hours and now it's 30 hours past and nothings changed. I did call the university at when 24 hours had past and they said they had sent it and it might be that UCAS is busy. What shall i do? How long do i have to wait? I have a deadline to reply to my clearing offer. Is there anything i can do? :frown:
Original post by Juber_93
I have been made a clearing offer from another university. To enter clearing i need to be released from my firm choice university to add my clearing offer. The university that was releasing me said no more than 24 hours and now it's 30 hours past and nothings changed. I did call the university at when 24 hours had past and they said they had sent it and it might be that UCAS is busy. What shall i do? How long do i have to wait? I have a deadline to reply to my clearing offer. Is there anything i can do? :frown:

When is your deadline for replying to your Clearing offer? Hopefully now the weekend has passed it will update tomorrow, but otherwise you need to contact UCAS and they should be able to sort it out for you and add your Clearing choice.
Reply 2
Original post by F1 fanatic
When is your deadline for replying to your Clearing offer? Hopefully now the weekend has passed it will update tomorrow, but otherwise you need to contact UCAS and they should be able to sort it out for you and add your Clearing choice.

Monday 10 am, i've already asked extension once
Reply 3
Never. Your soul is with them forever.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending