The Student Room Group

Anyone doing creative Writing?

I would like to know if anyone here is doing an MA in CW at Warwick or Brimingham / Fall of 2012? I have posted this message earlier- with no answers: I would really love to get to know you if anyone is applying or is accepted?

Hello everybody,

I want to hear some feedback on your knowledge of the differences between the Creative Writing MA in both Warwick and Birmingham Unis. I have applied and recieved offers from both but I have trouble deciding. Frankly, I am not a very experienced writer (meaning that I do not write everyday and am not well-established yet) but I do keep journals and write poetry. I have graduated from university with a Distinction, so I am very hardworking (I can be my own slave driver!). The thing is that I would like to enjoy the year in the UK and in Europe, culturally and academically, and I would like to know who tough the programs, instructors are. If anyone else applied to any of these unis I'd love to hear from you. I would appreciate your opinions and help on this matter,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending