The Student Room Group

if u get predicted A*AB -can u apply for AAA courses

I think i will be predicted A*AB for my A2, can i apply for an AAA course
Reply 1
Yes. I was predicted A*AB as well. I applied to two AAA courses (at KCL and UCL), got an offer from KCL and am going there next month :biggrin: It's worth contacting the uni first to check that they will still consider you, otherwise it's a wasted choice. I also got my tutor to mention that I was retaking maths (which I was predicted a B in after getting a C at AS) with the hope of getting an offer, so they knew that I was hoping for AAA despite my predictions. Also you may want to retake that B because your offer will still probably be for AAA.
(edited 11 years ago)
mate, i just got into manchester and nottingham for law with A*AB and they wanted AAA, infact i saw somewhere that someone on tsr got into birmingham law with ACTUAL grades of ABB. don't worry, as long as you can secure yourself of AT LEAST an AAB prediction you're fine with MOST top tier unis
Reply 3
There's nothing stopping you applying to any university that takes your fancy, its whether they'll make you an offer or not that's the issue. By all means apply to AAA courses, whether you'll get in or not is at the discretion of the university

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending