The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Juno
:ditto:

you still have room for one though
Reply 21
night every1 :ciao: hopefully the soc will be officialized tomorrow-ish :biggrin:
Reply 22
good night!
Reply 23
lettherainfalldown
yea its ok, you dont need to be an official member to come on :cool: and besides if you like it you might want to drop another soc and join :flute:

lol wonder who you're referring to? :biggrin: night...
Reply 24
Hey hey nick my darling :suith: I'll join! I'd join any society of yours :love:

:biggrin: :wink:
Reply 25
It's a bit daft... after all, the mods will shut it down eventually and ban people if they actually try anything close to free speech.

It's not just that these sorts of people don't want to hear people saying things they don't agree with, they don't want anyone to be able to say them at all.
i'll join but won't be active till i get back from holidays.i've gotta go now.taxi's leaving at 9am...bye :kiss::ciao:
Reply 27
cya soon shylock :hugs:
Reply 28
LibertineNorth
It's a bit daft... after all, the mods will shut it down eventually and ban people if they actually try anything close to free speech.

It's not just that these sorts of people don't want to hear people saying things they don't agree with, they don't want anyone to be able to say them at all.

you know, the mods aren't dictators... unless people start to get offensive (which is against the rules in the first place) they won't ban them just for saying their opinion:rolleyes:
Reply 29
sidekick
Hey hey nick my darling :suith: I'll join! I'd join any society of yours :love:

:biggrin: :wink:

:hugs: :love: :hugs:
Reply 30
Coffeee and tv something something
I've seen so much im going blind something something :thrasher:
Reply 31
:rofl: :confused: :cool:
Reply 32
I was listening to that song when i wrote erm... part of the song. :redface:

the boys watch the girls while girls watch the boys who watch the girls go by :thrasher:

that was like a f**king tongue twister :eek:
so where do I sign?
Reply 34
it's not been activated yet :hmpf:
nice to see ya here :biggrin: :cool:
i'll let you know when its officially activated, in the mean time you can post freely as an unofficial member :cool:
cool. so i hate people who eat other people who agrees?
Reply 36
:rofl:
i shall join this
I'll join nick :love:

Tis a good idea
Reply 39
Are we official yet?

Latest