The Student Room Group

My A-Level Choices?

Hey :biggrin:.

Starting A-Levels, well AS Level this September, and the subjects I have chosen are:

AS Geography (Changed it to this from AS Mathematics as I think I'll do better in Geo')
AS ICT
AS English Language

They seem like pretty random choices don't they? Well that's all because I really don't have a career choice.. so are they decent options? Something Universities would like to see?

GCSE Grades:

Maths - B
English Language - B
English Literature - C
ICT OCR Nationals Level 2 - Distinction
Core Science - C
Spanish - B (Predicted)
Geography - B/A (Predicted)
Additional Science - C (Predicted)
Business, Administration & Finance Diploma Level 2 - B/A (Predicted)

Soooo? I know this post barely makes sense, just want to know what people thin k of my choices :biggrin:
Reply 1
Original post by Ducky07
Hey :biggrin:.

Starting A-Levels, well AS Level this September, and the subjects I have chosen are:

AS Geography (Changed it to this from AS Mathematics as I think I'll do better in Geo')
AS ICT
AS English Language

They seem like pretty random choices don't they? Well that's all because I really don't have a career choice.. so are they decent options? Something Universities would like to see?

GCSE Grades:

Maths - B
English Language - B
English Literature - C
ICT OCR Nationals Level 2 - Distinction
Core Science - C
Spanish - B (Predicted)
Geography - B/A (Predicted)
Additional Science - C (Predicted)
Business, Administration & Finance Diploma Level 2 - B/A (Predicted)

Soooo? I know this post barely makes sense, just want to know what people thin k of my choices :biggrin:

They're OK choices. Geography and English are fine where universities are concerned, but I'm not too sure on the respectability of ICT

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest