The Student Room Group

bank assistant for M&S bank..

Anyone work for m&s bank?? Or had an interview there?
What should i expect?
Also what are the hours like?

Feeling very nervous!!

thanks in advance
Reply 1
Original post by bumblebee90
Anyone work for m&s bank?? Or had an interview there?
What should i expect?
Also what are the hours like?

Feeling very nervous!!

thanks in advance

Hi, I have a face to face interview with M&S Bank on friday. Do you have any advice on the process and were you a successful candidate? How long did they take to get back to you?
Reply 2
Original post by jss24
Hi, I have a face to face interview with M&S Bank on friday. Do you have any advice on the process and were you a successful candidate? How long did they take to get back to you?

hi ive applied for a role at m&s bank any advice on the interview process and kind of questions asked would be helpful.
Reply 3
How was your interview , what kind of questions you received? I will have interview this week, can anyone advice how to prepare?
Reply 4
Just had a telephone interview and pretty straight forward. Why M&S bank? Tell me about a time you've given good customer service? Where do you see yourself in 18month from now? What motivates you? About sales & customer service in M&S. Hope this helps.

Xxx
(edited 10 years ago)
There's an M&S Bank? :lolwut:

"This isn't just an ordinary bank account..."
Reply 6
hello i have telephone interview tomorrow any advise and wat was the outcome of ur interview
regards
Reply 7
Hello! I have a face to face interview for a branch in N.Ireland. Do you remember what your interview was like. What style of questions were asked? Any help would be much appreciated!!
Reply 8
This post helped me pass my telephone interview, so thank you. Literally everything you said was asked so i was more than prepared. :smile: xxx
Reply 9
Original post by Deedeey
Just had a telephone interview and pretty straight forward. Why M&S bank? Tell me about a time you've given good customer service? Where do you see yourself in 18month from now? What motivates you? About sales & customer service in M&S. Hope this helps.

Xxx

This post helped me pass my telephone interview for the bank assistant role. everything you said was asked and i was more than prepared. THANK YOU SO MUCH :smile: XXX
I went for the M&S bank interview. First of all they called me to book a telephone interview the person interviewing you will give you an insight of what questions they are going to ask. (general competency question but they want you to apply it to a specific event). I passed my telephone interview and they scheduled a face to face interview the week after. The face to face interview lasted an hour and fifteen minutes or longer than that. They ask you the same competency questions and go over your CV then they give you 15 minutes to prepare for role play. They give you a sheet with M&S banking details on there don't worry they mark you on your customer service skills, make sure you ask the customer questions to find out about them. The final stage is going to the shop floor and approach customers. This is done to see if you are capable of doing so.
Hey did you get offer that job then?
Reply 12
Hello how are u thanks for the insight I have a telephone interview tomorrow and just want to have a conversation with you can you pls tell me more about the interview or maybe there are particular ways to ans
Reply 13
Hi , I have a telephone interview with M&S bank and I will like to know what am likely to encounter and also if there are particular ways of answering those question .....i will appreciate your help thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending