(Original post by lc101)
I'm still waiting on a decision from both my firm and insurance choices, both are conditional offers!
Starting to panic is anybody else in a similar situation?
Feedback would be much appreciated
Sorry to hear about this, it's a horrible situation to be in. Presumably you have missed your grades and have contacted both universities. Have they given any indication as to when they will make a decision?
Thanks for the reply!
Called queens again this morning and was advised that my application is still decision pending, they aim to have all decisions out my Thursday in the meantime they update decisions daily at 9am and 2pm!
Looks like I'll just have to keep fingers crossed and wait my turn!
I don't know it's a bit rediculous at this stage but all I can do is wait, to be honest queens are known for taking their time so it's not a huge surprise! I'll be disappointed if I have to wait to the bitter end just to get an unsuccessful decision!