The Student Room Group

Can i Get into lse?HELPP!!

Hi guys!
I am student right now in my last year and i really need your advice whether i can get into lse for Accounting and finance for 2013 with my grades or not?

AS LEVEL GRADES
MATHS-A
ACCOUNTS-A
ENG LANG -A
ENG LIT-B

This year i am continuing with accounts, maths, lit and im doing thinking skills for AS.Hopefully if i can get 2A*and 2B, would there be a chance for me to get in and if not where else do u think i should apply?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
Of course you should apply there, you have the highest grade possible in the three subjects, although why are you dropping lang? Obviously other factors such as personal statement are important, but you definitely have the grades for it :smile:
Reply 2
Grades look promising. But as said before, you'd need to get AAA min predictions with maybe at least one A*. Also, your GCSE grades need to be on point. + solid PS (heavily based on this as there is no interview).. have a look at the admissions criteria as some courses in LSE require A* in maths. Not too sure with A&F course.
Reply 3
For my IGCSE grades i got 5A* 3A's and 2B's
Reply 4
LSE ARE GCSE NAZI'S. Although, 5A*, 3A's and 2B's i think could do it
Reply 5
Original post by ag304
For my IGCSE grades i got 5A* 3A's and 2B's

The requirements for Accountancy & Finance BSc is min AAA and they require a GCSE grade of Maths to be A or higher if maths is not completed to a full A level standard at grade A. (GCSE Maths at grade is a more of a disadvantage). So keep going with maths. As long as you get predicted along the lines of A*AA and have a really good personal statement, you *should* have a good chance. Bare in mind, getting into LSE is very competitive. More competitive than Oxbridge in some cases.
Reply 6
Original post by DarkPeople
The requirements for Accountancy & Finance BSc is min AAA and they require a GCSE grade of Maths to be A or higher if maths is not completed to a full A level standard at grade A. (GCSE Maths at grade is a more of a disadvantage). So keep going with maths. As long as you get predicted along the lines of A*AA and have a really good personal statement, you *should* have a good chance. Bare in mind, getting into LSE is very competitive. More competitive than Oxbridge in some cases.

Thanks, so where else do you think i should apply to??
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending