The Student Room Group

Student finance - help!

Hi, firstly I am probably in the wrong section of the forums! sorry I am rubbish at navigating the pages, but I am having trouble with student finance. Currently I am trying to change the course I will be taking but I ge to the 'Your Family' section try to complete the page but get an error that reads 'Error 1: You must enter a value for for you have been supporting yourself' but I can't seem to see that section on the application. Any help would be much appreciated. Also on a side note I am disgusted with the the whole student finance application, it has been nothing but trouble for me (firstly I couldn't apply on-line and had to do it all by paper) As well as being told that after I had done the paper forms they didn't have my signature. It has all just been a joke...
Did you ever find the answer to your problem because I'm having the same one now?!
Reply 2
I have the same problem, so its a fault their end I guess. I emailed them so hopefully will get a reply tomorrow.. really need to edit my details
Reply 3
I have this same problem. It's cheesing me off because I really need to change my details like my course & uni etc. I've called SF but they arent very helpful.They wont let me change details to my application because my application has been submitted and when I ask why I get this error message they mumbled over the phone and couldn't understand them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending