The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I had an interview at UEA. They were very nice. Questions that they asked were Why Pharmacy? Why Norwich? They asked questions from your UCAS personal statement so make sure you re-read it. They also asked what would you do if you didn't understand something in the lecture?
Hope that helps. I got a conditional offer and have made it my firm choice. It is a really nice university and norwich is a very nice city.
Reply 2
Don't worry, the interviews are easy. I had one at Manchester, which is meant to be the toughest but only lasted no more than 5 mins. Don't know about UEA though. However Manchester asked me the obvious one first, why pharmacy. Just think of something original and not "because i enjoy organic chemistry" like everyone says. I was then asked whether anyone in my family is under any medication. I said I take loratidine for my allergies, which is an antihistamine. So learn some names of drugs. Then he went on to say, this is not an interview or a chemistry test, this is more of a chance for you to ask us any questions you may have. Have some questions ready, I asked how is the course split in terms of practical work and lectures/tutorials.

Anyways, good luck, you won't need it.
Reply 3
cheers guys, that helps a lot, hopefulli ill get the place!

xxx

Latest

Trending

Trending