The Student Room Group

Have you ever been romantically/sexually attracted to another TSR member?

Scroll to see replies

Sexually - yes, mutually. :sexface:

Oh God I can't stop laughing :congrats:
Reply 42
I think I remember reading a while ago that a mod met somebody on here and then got married to them..!
Reply 43
Original post by Stilo
Well, aren't you just a big bag of cool? I bet you also drink warm drinks, like hot chocolate, on exceptionally hot days as well.

I like my drinks ice cold, my chocolate unmelted and I vastly prefer the cold to the hot. other than that, yes I am a big bag of cool. Thank you. :smile:
Reply 44
Original post by Iamyourfather
I don't see why romantic relationships wouldn't arise between people on TSR. You're all mainly young normal people. Ignoring the trolls, the vast majority seem very intelligent, level-headed and ambitious. There's automatically some sort of compatibility. These traits are also desirable. If you're attracted to an individual, it'll be mainly be because of their personality (assuming people are who they say they are. You're likely to know them before you've even met them.

None of us can be attracted to you though. You are our father.
Reply 45
I've never had a conversation with another TSRer. Nevermind anything more than that.
Original post by stephie.u3
Pretty much my feelings too...I found someone that I could have liked in a romantic way but I stopped myself

:rofl2: - I don't know why this made me laugh.. probably because it's just you. :rofl2:
Reply 47
Illusionary, dat dere moderation reports :tong:
Reply 48
Original post by Id and Ego seek
Oh God I can't stop laughing :congrats:

I don't get the joke :s-smilie:
Reply 50
Original post by Juichiro
None of us can be attracted to you though. You are our father.

Incest: A game the whole family can play.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 51

who the **** is that?
Original post by Jack93o
who the **** is that?

I don't get the joke :s-smilie:

'whyumadtho'

'iaintevenmad'
Reply 53
(edited 11 years ago)
such_a_lady and nightmare91 hooked up through TSR :flute:
Reply 55
Original post by hassi94
No, no I have not. Some girls look pretty in their pictures but never have I lusted over them because of this. And definitely not romantically.

That is what you say. It might not be what you think. :rolleyes:
Reply 56
I don't see why romantic relationships wouldn't arise between people on TSR. You're all mainly young normal people. Ignoring the trolls, the vast majority seem very intelligent, level-headed and ambitious. There's automatically some sort of compatibility. These traits are also desirable. If you're attracted to an individual, it'll be mainly be because of their personality (assuming people are who they say they are. You're likely to know them before you've even met them.

There are at least 2, if not 3 or 4, TSR babies.
That is, babies from couple who were both TSR users, who met, got together, got married and consequently boinked.

There have been, frankly, far too many couples formed on this site to begin counting.
Nobody loves a chickenonsteroids :moon:
Original post by chickenonsteroids
Nobody loves a chickenonsteroids :moon:

It's okay, chicken. I'll spoon with you if you want?
Reply 59
It's perfectly possible, considering how many meet-ups there are between members (needless to say I've never been on one...) that people could hook up or become romantically/sexually attracted to one another.

When TSR hit 1 million members they posted an article about TSR and it said there had been a couple of marriages and babies.

Would love to meet someone on here, but I never get into proper conversations with people enough to be able to meet up etc.

Quick Reply

Latest