The Student Room Group

A2 enrolment today!!

Hey,
just wanted to know, will I need to tell the college that I may have depression, and it may have affected my results (I have only just been assessed and awaiting diagnosis end of this month)....
Although I didn't do badly,I feel I could have done better and I think people expected me to do better....Or do I just mention this when I go back to college to my tutor/teachers or something :/
(edited 11 years ago)
Yes, you should tell someone as soon as you possibly can. Usually it would be sent with your paper as information for the exam board so let someone know (like, your careers advisor or head of exams or something?) and ask them what you should do next.
Reply 2
Original post by ccm.blake95
Yes, you should tell someone as soon as you possibly can. Usually it would be sent with your paper as information for the exam board so let someone know (like, your careers advisor or head of exams or something?) and ask them what you should do next.

Have done just this and they said they will speak to my teachers/tutors so that it can be mentioned in my reference etc

Quick Reply

Latest