The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Any Kent postgrad students recieved accomodation yet?

Just wondering as a lot of undergrads seem to have had theres. I haven't had mine yet, but I applied for Woolf. :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I haven't had mine yet either. I applied for Woolf as well but my course is less than the full 51 week contract, so I'm expecting to be put somewhere else. Fingers crossed we hear back soon!
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Original post by k.nelson09
I haven't had mine yet either. I applied for Woolf as well but my course is less than the full 51 week contract, so I'm expecting to be put somewhere else. Fingers crossed we hear back soon!

My housemate finished her course last month and she lives in Woolf with me so you never know where you'll end up! :smile:
Reply 3
have not received email :frown:
Reply 4
I received my offer letter 1 hour ago. :biggrin:

H3/D Woolf College Hogarth

Anyone else?
Reply 5
Just got my email! Farthings Court 18/C, Parkwood for me :smile:
Reply 6
I got my email! Farthings Court 05 Parkwood.
Original post by Fay Chiang
I got my email! Farthings Court 05 Parkwood.

I just received mine today! 1E Farthings Court. Originally applied for Woolf but didn't get it as my course ends in June. Hopefully the houses are decent!
Reply 8
Original post by bubble_llama
I just received mine today! 1E Farthings Court. Originally applied for Woolf but didn't get it as my course ends in June. Hopefully the houses are decent!

I went to go and look around a house in Parkwood and it was actually quite nice, for University accommodation that is :smile:
Reply 9
I got 15E Farthings Court! I lived in Purchas Court in parkwood in first year. I'm doing the English and American lit MA Paris option.
Reply 10
Ah just got mine this afternoon, "B3/C Woolf College Bell" Any neighbours? :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by bubble_llama

It is said that E room is quite smaller than the other 4 rooms. I am in E room too. I hope it will be upstairs.:tongue:

I got period 1 and period 2 only, which means I will have to move on 1st April 2013.:frown: Is anyone else in the same position?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by Fay Chiang
It is said that E room is quite smaller than the other 4 rooms. I am in E room too. I hope it will be upstairs.:tongue:

I got period 1 and period 2 only, which means I will have to move on 1st April 2013.:frown: Is anyone else in the same position?

E rooms are a bit smaller, but they are upstairs! :smile:

I also have period 1 + 2 only, but my course is over by then. If you're worried, maybe email the accommodation office? If you're doing the all-year course then it seems odd that you'd have to move out so early.
Reply 13
Original post by fabrik
I received my offer letter 1 hour ago. :biggrin:

H3/D Woolf College Hogarth

Anyone else?

H3/F Woolf College... No mention of Hogarth though, wonder if its the same...?

If so looks like I may be in the same flat :smile:

Can't wait to start!
Original post by nickthecat
H3/F Woolf College... No mention of Hogarth though, wonder if its the same...?

If so looks like I may be in the same flat :smile:

Can't wait to start!

Hogarth is what the H stands for, it's the same, you're flatmates. :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by k.nelson09
E rooms are a bit smaller, but they are upstairs! :smile:

I also have period 1 + 2 only, but my course is over by then. If you're worried, maybe email the accommodation office? If you're doing the all-year course then it seems odd that you'd have to move out so early.

I have accepted my accommodation offer. :smile: I must move out before April and hope I could find new room before that. Anyway, I think I should worry about that after I arrive at Kent. So happy to get accommodation.:biggrin:
Reply 16
Just got mine too!!! Woolf College H4/G.
Does anyone know which floor H4/G is at?
Achhh...can't wait! *^^*
Reply 17
Hi, I will be in E room farthings court too! erm... How smaller is E room compare to other rooms?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by wenc
Hi, I will be in E room farthings court too! erm... How smaller is E room compare to other rooms?

E rooms are the smallest in the house as I remember (a friend stayed in E room in their first year). According to the Accommodation office, this year Farthings Court belongs to Postgrads only :smile:
Reply 19
Yeah, I'm doing postgraduate course there:smile: hopefully e room won't be so different compare to other rooms... Or else.... ;( so sad to hear that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending