The Student Room Group

Anyone want to swap accommodation at Birmingham University?

I applied for only self-catered accommodation but have been given meal plan at Tennis Courts.

Tennis Courts is really nice and was my first choice but I really didn't want the meal plan. I have also been given shared bathroom which I don't mind about.

If anyone has been given self-catered accommodation and would like to swap please let me know, especially if you are in Tennis Courts, Elgar Court, Mason, Pritchatts House or Oakley Court.

I've been given a female-only flat aswell, so I'm guessing I can't swap with any boys.

hey,
I got my accomodation offer last night, and i really wanted to be in the vale (i applied for mason, elgar court and then tennis courts) but i've been put in oakley court. It's a self-catered duplex room in a female only flat.

Although I didn't apply for meal plan, i don't mind having it instead of self-catered accomodation so i would love to swap!
Thanks,
Jess
hey i might be able to swap, where abouts is it ect
i have tennis courts meal plan on the vale :smile:
jasmin
Reply 3
I have also been given Tennis Court shared with meal plan but really wanted self catered, preferably en-suite. Would anyone like to swap with me? I don't mind not being in the Vale but not too far from Campus say, Jarratt or Victoria?
Reply 4
Original post by studentbank
I have also been given Tennis Court shared with meal plan but really wanted self catered, preferably en-suite. Would anyone like to swap with me? I don't mind not being in the Vale but not too far from Campus say, Jarratt or Victoria?

I really want to swap to tennis courts if you have not yet, currently placed in self catering The Beeches
Reply 5
Original post by kittykelly13
I applied for only self-catered accommodation but have been given meal plan at Tennis Courts.

Tennis Courts is really nice and was my first choice but I really didn't want the meal plan. I have also been given shared bathroom which I don't mind about.

If anyone has been given self-catered accommodation and would like to swap please let me know, especially if you are in Tennis Courts, Elgar Court, Mason, Pritchatts House or Oakley Court.

I've been given a female-only flat aswell, so I'm guessing I can't swap with any boys.

I am in self catered the beeches and want to swap
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by jasminlauren
hey i might be able to swap, where abouts is it ect
i have tennis courts meal plan on the vale :smile:
jasmin

hey im wanting to swap also if youve not done so im in the beeches seld catered
I have En-suite Meal Plan in Mason and is single sex (guys only).
I would like to swap with someone to get self catered preferably in Tennis Court, Maple Bank or Elgar Court, I do not mind if it's an en-suit or not.

Costs of what I currently have:
Accommodation Fee: £6041.48Meal Plan: £1488.00
Total: £7529.48
Original post by jessicarose13
hey,
I got my accomodation offer last night, and i really wanted to be in the vale (i applied for mason, elgar court and then tennis courts) but i've been put in oakley court. It's a self-catered duplex room in a female only flat.

Although I didn't apply for meal plan, i don't mind having it instead of self-catered accomodation so i would love to swap!
Thanks,
Jess

hiya, ive been given female only catered ensuite in elgar court, if you want to swap message me on facebook my names sophie wilson im on a beach in my picture!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending