The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Can you apply to many accommodations at the same time?

I'm looking for private accommodation, I already applied to one of them and they say that they will send me their response shortly. While I am waiting, can I apply to others or do I have to wait, and then apply for another one if they say no?
Of course you can, as long as you don't pay any money as you won't get the money back but this late into the year yeah apply to as many as possible and go with the first one that feels right, as soon as you pick one though and you hand over money you'll be stuck with it, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Some landlords will enforce a "non-refundable deposit" which means that even if you find someone to replace you and take over your contract you still won't get that money you put down back.

Good luck house hunting (:

Original post by Mokka
I'm looking for private accommodation, I already applied to one of them and they say that they will send me their response shortly. While I am waiting, can I apply to others or do I have to wait, and then apply for another one if they say no?
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Mokka

I've just left Trinity Student Village after living there for 3 years. They are owend by Liberty Living and they also have Foundry Court in Preston too. They let you book a room online through their website and it confirms straight away that you have a room!

Hope that helps :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending