The Student Room Group

Liverpool A100 Applicants 2013

Scroll to see replies

[INDENT]Hi guys,

I read that they only accept either one of maths or further maths. I have completed full maths in lower sixth and will be doing further maths full in upper sixth alongside biology and chemistry. Do you think that will be fine?
[/INDENT]
Reply 2421
Original post by flamegoblin0
Hey, what are my chances of getting into this uni?

top 9 gcse`s: 4A*s, 4As and a B inc English lang (B), Maths (A*) triple award science (A*A*A)

all gcse`s : 4 A*s, 4As 2Bs 2 Cs

AS Results: A(90%)A (90%) and a high B, Maths, Chemistry and Biology respectively
Taking an extra AS (economics) during year 13 (currently)

A2 predictions A*AA (b for economics) or AAA(b)

UKCAT 702.5 average, 530 in VR, 720 in AR, 810 in DA, 750 Qant and Band 1

My personal statement is really good and has been complimented but still I need to cut out 300 characters so hopefully cutting out stuff doesnt make it worse

If not any other uni`s i should consider or avoid? im also considering leeds, Leicester and Manchester

Your chances are as good as any so no harm in applying :smile:

Original post by anonymous002
[INDENT]Hi guys,

I read that they only accept either one of maths or further maths. I have completed full maths in lower sixth and will be doing further maths full in upper sixth alongside biology and chemistry. Do you think that will be fine?
[/INDENT]

Best to check with the medical school
Reply 2422
I applied last year, got an interview but didn't get in. Is it possible for me to reapply again? Even though I was invited for interview last year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2423
Original post by DinaRayy
I applied last year, got an interview but didn't get in. Is it possible for me to reapply again? Even though I was invited for interview last year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can make one more application. Look at the 'please note' section here
Reply 2424
Original post by Maxxie
You can make one more application. Look at the 'please note' section here

wooooo, Thanks! :smile:
Reply 2425
Original post by planetconwy1
Hey Guys, im just about to go into Second Year at Liverpool.

Any Questions, give me a shout!

-Tom

Heyy what are the interviews like are they simply just a panel and questions or are there several stages because I heard there's like drama scenes as well??? Thank you :smile:

-Tom

Hiya,
what are your thoughts on cbl how do they differ from pbl?
why did you choose liverpool over other medical schools?
Reply 2427
Has anyone got an interview with less than 17 points?
BUMP- just wanted to ask if there is anyone who was interviewed in the first week/day who didn't get an offer???
Original post by DinaRayy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi there, I had an interveiw early November and am now waiting to hear back to see if I have an offer. How do you think your interveiw went? Did they give you any feedback with the rejection?
Thank you!

-Tom

what grades did you get at alevel to be able to get onto the course? xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending