The Student Room Group

Teesside Nursing Jan 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Ah right well if you need to know anything about the area, or when you get your hall placement through, I'll let you know what the area is like etc :smile:
Original post by lucyab
okay :smile: its not come through yet, silly facebook.. and im not too sure where il be living yet. ive applied for the halls but i might be living with my boyfriend. il just have to wait and see :smile:
Reply 41
Original post by EliciaCook
Ah right well if you need to know anything about the area, or when you get your hall placement through, I'll let you know what the area is like etc :smile:

thank you :smile: cant wait to start now. opened a student account, applied for student finance, sorted a transfer to another store, applied for accommodation, bought loads of supplies like toothpaste and things haha. now just waiting to apply for the bursary! its a whole half a year away though lol it sounds so long. il let you know what im doing accommodation wise once i know :smile:
Reply 42
hi
Im doing adult nursing in sep2013, does any1 else start in sep? would be nice to get to know people. Im coming from gateshead area
Reply 43
hi I start in sep too :smile:
Original post by lucyab
hi, i have an offer for september too! are you accepting it :smile: be nice to know people before we start! im doing adult nursing :smile:
Reply 44
Original post by jo2009
hi I start in sep too :smile:

Ooh hi :biggrin: il private message you!
Hi guys, I was just wondering if anyone has started the course yet. I start in January and wondered what the first year timetable is like?
Thanks nikki
Hi

I am starting Child nursing in January. Haven't heard much from the Uni, but they have said I should expect to hear a bit more in October. I'm really nervous but really looking forward to it at the same time.:smile:
Reply 47
Original post by laineybainey78
Hi

I am starting Child nursing in January. Haven't heard much from the Uni, but they have said I should expect to hear a bit more in October. I'm really nervous but really looking forward to it at the same time.:smile:

Hi I start child nursing at Teeside in January too, just wondering have you applied for your nhs bursary yet or student loan and are you living in at teeside or travelling?
Reply 48
Original post by Nikkiwilliams
Hi guys, I was just wondering if anyone has started the course yet. I start in January and wondered what the first year timetable is like?
Thanks nikki

Hi I start child nursing at Teeside in January too, just wondering have you applied for your nhs bursary yet or student loan and are you living in at teeside or travelling?
I haven't applied yet as the Uni need to send the link. I'm living in Jarrow so going to be taking in turns of going by bus and car to see what suits me best x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
I haven't applied yet as the Uni need to send the link. I'm living in Jarrow so going to be taking in turns of going by bus and car to see what suits me best x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I live in hebburn so im going to start researching bus/train options as im yet to start my driving lessons, have you just finished your alevels?
Hey no I'm 34 lol I'm a mature student x we could maybe c if we could travel together it something i know u can get a bus direct frm heworth to the Uni which takes an hour it costs 59 pound a month which is much cheaper than taking the car for me so I think I'm gonna park and ride at heworth and do that x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
Hey no I'm 34 lol I'm a mature student x we could maybe c if we could travel together it something i know u can get a bus direct frm heworth to the Uni which takes an hour it costs 59 pound a month which is much cheaper than taking the car for me so I think I'm gonna park and ride at heworth and do that x

Posted from TSR Mobile

aww ok! yeh ive started researching the best bus and will hopefully get a bus pass to make my fares a little bit cheaper sounds good!x
Reply 53
Is anyone starting Adult Nursing in January 2014?
Reply 54
hi everyone, I've just applied to do children's nursing for January 2014 haven't heard nothing yet, can anyone tell me what the interviews are like and what kind of stuff they ask? Oh and how long roughly does it take to get an interview? X
Original post by KRob28
Is anyone starting Adult Nursing in January 2014?

I am starting in jan 14
The interview is ok really just ask you a bit about you and why you want to do child nursing, I looked up the role of a child nurse as they ask you quite a bit about that. There is a maths test which u get a sample of when they send you the interview pack out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey

Has anybody completed the bursary form for January start if so have you had an award letter through?

Thanks
Elaine

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 58
Original post by Nikkiwilliams
I am starting in jan 14

Ah great, where are you from?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending