The Student Room Group

What is the best animated series from your childhood?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
No word of a lie, Tom and Jerry
Reply 41
Samurai Jack! That **** was depressing!
rolie polie olie, dennis the menace, cramp twins, scooby doo!!
Reply 43
Recess or Ed, Edd n Eddy.
They bring back memories haha.
Arthur, Spongebob, Recess (I forgot about that), Dexter's lab, Earthworm Jim and Shin Chan!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 45
Rugrats and Recess. Impossible to chose between them
Reply 46
justice league and proud family
Reply 47
The Animaniacs! They dont make them like they used to. Even watching them on YT now its funny....for different reasons! Such smut and dirty minds the script writers had! :eek: :biggrin:
Batman.

Other great series like PPG, Arthur etc came along eventually but Batman started months after I was born and I watched it until its cancellation (and on through the other series in that universe).
Reply 49
My little pony, superted, the dinosaurs, arthur, the magic school bus, tom & jerry, hey arnold, batman & superman tv series....ahh there are soo many!
Reply 50
Original post by Cable
It never gets old. It's one of those shows that even adults can watch and enjoy. Definitely the best Batman series ever. Hell, I even reckon it's better than the movies and shows a better depiction of Bruce Wayne/Batman than the movies do.

What were your favourite episodes from the Batman TAS?

My favourite episodes are in the following order:

1. Heart of Ice
2.The Cat and the Claw
3.Two-face
4. Almost got 'im
5. Christmas with the Joker

Heart of Ice was outstanding, It actually recreated Mr. Freeze's tragic backstory which actually took effect in the comic arc.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Anything from Cartoon Network. My brother and I used to get so excited about going to our father's every weekend, because we knew we'd get to watch another episode of Scooby-Doo. This was in the late 90's though, the new Scooby-Doo is just awful :frown:

Fat Dog Mendoza was amazing too, so surreal.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 52
Dexter laboratory is the only show I remember watching religiously every Day. the Tom and Jerry cartoons are still funny today.

Pokemon
Animaniacs :sexface:
Rugrats
Reply 56
Excluding anime...

I'd say Cow and Chicken. Some ****e you see on it as a kid and don't even realise.
Superted!
Original post by Khallil
Can't choose between the following :

- Pokémon
- Digimon
- Tom & Jerry
- Beyblade
- DBZ
- Zoids
- Dexters Laboratory

TV was so good about 8-10 years ago. The nostalgia of Toonami, CN, Jetix is finally kicking in ! :yep:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100

aww.. Beyblade. I used to have one of those. :biggrin:
Reply 59
Dexter's Laboratory, Samurai Jack, Arthur and Cow and Chicken :smile:

Angry beavers was pretty cool too :P

Quick Reply

Latest