The Student Room Group

Anti-gay Christian fundamentalist convicted of masturbating by a kid's playground

Saw someone post this on facebook. Pretty shocking! Blamed it on being 'too horny'. Don't know what possesses someone to do this, especially a religious person...

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2012/08/23/too-horny-anti-gay-christian-fundamentalist-convicted-of-masturbating-by-a-childrens-playground/

Thoughts?

EDIT: Why the negs? I'm just posting something I found on the internet! It's not like I wrote the article!
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Funny how these people choose their own right's and wrong's isn't it?
Even if he's not a paedophile, he's still an idiot.
Reply 2
That's gross, but why is the fact he is 'anti-gay' or Christian important? Also, the source is clearly biased.
Reply 3
Yeh, definitely a biased source, but just thought it was interesting and would provoke debate!

I guess you wouldn't really expect a Christian to do that, especially not one with supposed authority.
Original post by DYKWIA
That's gross, but why is the fact he is 'anti-gay' or Christian important? Also, the source is clearly biased.

It's relevant because he's criticising other's for things they can't control, but going out and having a nice **** by a children's playground. He's a idiot!
Reply 5
People that care, I mean deeply, deeply care about what other people do in the privacy of their own bedroom's generally have a screw loose.
Reply 6
Original post by DYKWIA

Because they mean he's a hypocrite? And I would expect most people are biased against sex pests.
Reply 7
Original post by Tesphena
Because they mean he's a hypocrite? And I would expect most people are biased against sex pests.

He might be a hypocrite, but that doesn't affect the (in)validity of his arguments against homosexuality.
Reply 8
Original post by MattKneale
It's relevant because he's criticising other's for things they can't control, but going out and having a nice **** by a children's playground. He's a idiot!

It's debatable as to whether or not gays can control their sexuality. I agree it's wrong, but this website feels the need to label the fact he is 'anti-gay' and a Chrisitian fundamentalist.

Original post by Tesphena

The website is clearly biased against Christians and people who oppose homosexuality.
Original post by DYKWIA
It's debatable as to whether or not gays can control their sexuality. I agree it's wrong, but this website feels the need to label the fact he is 'anti-gay' and a Chrisitian fundamentalist.

Is it? Is it, really? That's for another topic but I definitely disagree with you.

The website is clearly biased against Christians and people who oppose homosexuality.

It is; but the story is true from other sources so why does it matter?
Reply 10
Original post by DYKWIA

Can you control yours? :confused:
Reply 12
Original post by DYKWIA

Because he did it during a gay festival (called Southern Decadence).

On a different point, it led to this guy trying to create a new law banning sexual activity in public...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Martiny
Original post by Norton1
People that care, I mean deeply, deeply care about what other people do in the privacy of their own bedroom's generally have a screw loose.

People who apostrophise plural nouns generally have a screw loose.
Reply 14
Original post by aWildPidgey
People who apostrophise plural nouns generally have a screw loose.

You know, I knew it was wrong, and I thought I could edit it. Then I decided I didn't really give a ****.

Incidentally, moderators, that is not a gratuitous use of the word ****. I cogitated on this matter, I thought, do I not give a **** or do I not give a ****? Perhaps I don't give a tuppenny toss or a tinker's toot. But no. I decided in the end - after serious consideration - that I myself was unable to fathom the immensity of the **** I do not give.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Norton1
You know, I knew it was wrong, and I thought I could edit it. Then I decided I didn't really give a ****.

Incidentally, moderators, that is not a gratuitous use of the word ****. I cogitated on this matter, I thought, do I not give a **** or do I not give a ****? Perhaps I don't give a tuppenny toss or a tinker's toot. But no. I decided in the end - after serious consideration - that I myself was unable to fathom the immensity of the **** I do not give.

Ok sorry that was funny lmao :wink:
Reply 16
FYI you're getting negged because of this:

Original post by skotch
...especially a religious person...

Being a "religious person" doesn't make such disgusting behavior less likely. If anything, it makes it more likely. Go look at what the Catholic Church have been doing for the last hundred years. And that's only just one example.
Reply 17
Original post by DYKWIA

It is? My gosh, I couldn't tell. A gay news service that is against homphobia? Well, I never.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 18
Tee-hee.
Reply 19
Original post by DYKWIA
It's debatable as to whether or not gays can control their sexuality.

Debatable if you have the intellectual capacity of a goldfish, perhaps.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending