The Student Room Group

Couple caught having sex on Brighton beach in broad daylight

I am all for a bit of fun and something a bit adventerous in public, but surely having sex in full view of the public especially families with young children is going a bit far surely, guess not for a couple on the beach in Brighton in broad daylight.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/couple-have-sex-on-brighton-beach-in-broad-1276105

Scroll to see replies

Mr Cummins ................ lol, anyway

I wish I was there. I would have joined in. Kids shouldn't be on beaches anyway!
What happens in Brighton stays in Brighton...

EDIT: Why was I negged for this lol
(edited 11 years ago)
Rookie error, Brighton is a pebbled beach - ouch.
Reply 4
just a bit of fun
A bit of fun would be doing it during the evening when no kids were present. This is just downright disgusting.
Reply 6
Didn't realise Sarkozy was on holiday.
Reply 7
About 8 years ago I saw a couple having sex on Newquay beach in Cornwall, it was attracting a massive crowd of onlookers and many of them were on the cliffs above looking down; needless to say my family averted my gaze before my dad went back for a second look :rolleyes: I think so long as a couple is VERY discreet about it then I don't really mind it, it's when in your face **** like this happens that just isn't right. IIRC the police are instructed to turn a blind eye to stuff like that in public so long as it isn't attracting a big fuss and upsetting people, I may be wrong though.
Original post by zaliack
Didn't realise Sarkozy was on holiday.

LMAO.

Article says some guy tried to join in, and a lot of men stopped to take pictures...
I don't understand how you could carry on having sex when a random stranger tries to join in, and knowing lots of people can see you (and taking photos)?!
This is news.... how?
Original post by brendonbackflip
I don't understand how you could carry on having sex when a random stranger tries to join in, and knowing lots of people can see you (and taking photos)?!

What dont you understand?
Reply 12
Only in Brighton :lol:

Can't believe anyone would do that in daylight when children were there to witness! Really inappropriate :lolwut:
Reply 13
Brighton eh, I expected 2 men to feature in the article ... :colone:
Original post by Conciousness
What dont you understand?
I don't understand how they could feel comfortable having sex when they know there are people watching.
Wonder how they would have reacted if some creepy guy had walked over to them, stood 5 yards away staring at them, and started jacking off. They could hardly complain about indecent behaviour :sexface:
Crackdown on doggers ffs!
Reply 17
Original post by teethyy
Brighton eh, I expected 2 men to feature in the article ... :colone:

Haha that was my first thought as well.
I am surprised no one has said it's just sex yet.
Reply 19
For the last time, I did not think we would get caught, jeesh!! If we'd known, we would have been more discreet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending