The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff Student Village Accommodation

I am a first year student about to start at Cardiff studying Maths and have been assigned accommodation in the 'Village' in a shared house (10 Llandough Street). Is anyone else going to be living there or nearby?
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hey , same here , but i m stil thinking of should I accept the accommodation offer as my fren told me student house located in Colum road is nearer to the university.. how's the accommodation of student villiage , so far ok??
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
I'm in the village! I've been assigned a house ruthin gardens
Reply 3
holllaaa! i'm from malaysia :biggrin: and living in the same accommodation as you this upcoming september! entering as a 2nd year student for accounting
Reply 4
Mine is in the glynnhonda street, I had request for a reallocation to colum road but rejected as it is too late . Btw do u guys Hv any idea is the colum road is much nicer than the village ? M coming on 19 sept , Malaysian too :smile:) nice to meet u guys here ..
Reply 5
Well I'll be pitching camp in Ruthin Gardens so I'm pretty close

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my U8815
Reply 6
Original post by Asty
Well I'll be pitching camp in Ruthin Gardens so I'm pretty close

What number are you? I'm in 18 :smile:
Reply 7
is there anyone that is assigned to Student House (village) on Senghennydd road? :colondollar:
Reply 8
Original post by rkate
What number are you? I'm in 18 :smile:

Heya there! I just got offered a place for 18 ruthin gardens too! Bit unsure whether to take it as I was looking for halls and I think I have the attic room :')
Reply 9
I'm in 26 it believe :getmecoat:

Reply 10
I believe* (Damn autocorrect)

Reply 11
I'm in Village ! ruthin gardens I believe.. not too sure tho whether i want to accept it! every time I go on a forum, everyone says halls is better and no one ever mentions student houses! hmmmm not too convinced?! I suppose it is what you make it tho.. what do u guys think? accept or look for halls>?!
Reply 12
Original post by carys03
Heya there! I just got offered a place for 18 ruthin gardens too! Bit unsure whether to take it as I was looking for halls and I think I have the attic room :')

Yeah I was gutted about not being in halls, but don't really know what other choice I have! And the village is so close to campus which is really useful so i think i'm just going to take it!
I'm in number 11 ruthin gardens if anyone is living near me!
Reply 14
Well I've now accepted the house! I though that if I don't get along with it, I will just ask to be transferred and put on the waiting list. I've found another girl on facebook who's in 18 Ruthin Gardens and she said she emailed them to see whether we'd be put with postgrads and they said no! I think we'll just have to make it good! :smile:
Original post by hehehahahe
is there anyone that is assigned to Student House (village) on Senghennydd road? :colondollar:

Yeah I am! Which number are you?
Reply 16
miskin street anyone?!!!
Reply 17
15 senghennydd road anyone? :smile:
Original post by MattL14
15 senghennydd road anyone? :smile:

i'm at 17 so i guess we're neighbours :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by hollyftaylor
i'm at 17 so i guess we're neighbours :smile:

Hi :smile: aww that's good, glad i'm not completely on my own! Have you found any of your housemates yet? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending