The Student Room Group

What are you taking for A level ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
english lit, psychology, economics and sociology but i'm indecisive about economics and im torn between that and biology D:
Reply 81
Original post by BRQ
english lit, psychology, economics and sociology but i'm indecisive about economics and im torn between that and biology D:

Wow I suppose there is quite a big difference between Economics and Biology, what do you want to study at University ?
do i have to do science in A levels in order to become a dentist
Reply 83
Original post by cherry_heart2047

probably Biology and Chemistry
Original post by BC95
probably Biology and Chemistry

is it well i couldnt do science because they needed a BB when i got a CC would that mean i cant become a dentist
Reply 85
Biology, Chemistry, Maths, Psychology and Citizenship (compulsory).
English Literature, History, Biology and Chemistry :biggrin:
Reply 87
Is anyone doing purely humanities based subjects?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
History, Classical Civilisation, English Literature, Sociology. I'm gonna be doing a crap load of essays :frown:
English Literature, French, History, Welsh Baccalaureate and I want to take Biology just to AS level.
Reply 90
Original post by brendonbackflip
History, Classical Civilisation, English Literature, Sociology. I'm gonna be doing a crap load of essays :frown:

Haha. Same. I'm doing History, Philosophy, Economics and Politics. I'm pretty sure my loathing if essay writing is a bit less than my fear of ever setting foot in a Maths room again. XD

Original post by whathe
Haha. Same. I'm doing History, Philosophy, Economics and Politics. I'm pretty sure my loathing if essay writing is a bit less than my fear of ever setting foot in a Maths room again. XD

I never want to see an equation again :redface:
Biology, Chemistry, Maths and Spanish :biggrin:
Reply 93
Original post by brendonbackflip
I never want to see an equation again :redface:

I just don't want to look at anything Maths related. I have no idea how I got an A in it. I'm pretty sure the grade boundaries were really low when I did it in year 10.

Reply 94
I'm taking Biology, Chemistry, Maths and Geography but unsure as whether to take Economics as a 5th?
Maths, Spanish, Computing and RE.
French, Geology, Archeology, History and Maths (already have an E in AS-level Physics)
Reply 97

Try a different 6th form or you could bargain with your skl tell them you'll retake your gcse sciences whilst doing your a lvls
Original post by diggy
Try a different 6th form or you could bargain with your skl tell them you'll retake your gcse sciences whilst doing your a lvls

i cant do that any more its too late i have one week until my college starts
Reply 99
is it well i couldnt do science because they needed a BB when i got a CC would that mean i cant become a dentist

Well you will need Biology and Chemistry to study Dentistry at University.
If you are really serious about going into Dentistry you may have to find a less demanding college.

Quick Reply

Latest