Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Dmu September starters for adult nursing timetable!

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

Hope someone can help me!

I am starting dmu in January 2013 for adult branch nursing, I was hoping one of you lovely September starters would be able to let me know what your time table is eg what days and what hours.

The more I know now the better as I have two little babies so I can get organising early!
    Thankyou
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I am starting in september, but we dont get a timetable untill the end of freshers week, I havent even had a reading list yet....
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cjts123)
    Hi there,

Hope someone can help me!

I am starting dmu in January 2013 for adult branch nursing, I was hoping one of you lovely September starters would be able to let me know what your time table is eg what days and what hours.

The more I know now the better as I have two little babies so I can get organising early!
    Thankyou

Ah im starting in Jan too! but im so confused about when to book my accomodation do you have any idea?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxAuraliaxx)
    I am starting in september, but we dont get a timetable untill the end of freshers week, I havent even had a reading list yet....
    Gosh that seems a little late!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aiasha)
    Ah im starting in Jan too! but im so confused about when to book my accomodation do you have any idea?
    Yay another jan starter! I have no idea about accommodation as I will be commuting in everyday. I would probably do it sooner than later as it is something to tick off your list of things to do as there is just soo much to sort out! X
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxAuraliaxx)
    how was your first day? What's your timetable like?

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone - I start in Jan too cant wait!!! Just wondered if any of you had applied for your Bursaries yet or even a student loan?

Read that some of you were trying to get hold of a timetable for Jan, any luck? I could really do with a copy as Ive three children that I need to arrange childcare for so a timetable would be useful.

I live just outside leicester, any commuters?

Gemma -x-
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Help, Help, Help
    I am starting dmu in september 2013 for adult branch nursing/mental health , I was hoping one of you lovely Sept2012/Jan 2013 starters would be able to let me know how the time table is eg what days and what hours.
    Thanks
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gcorry3)
    Hi everyone - I start in Jan too cant wait!!! Just wondered if any of you had applied for your Bursaries yet or even a student loan?

Read that some of you were trying to get hold of a timetable for Jan, any luck? I could really do with a copy as Ive three children that I need to arrange childcare for so a timetable would be useful.

I live just outside leicester, any commuters?

Gemma -x-
    Where abouts outside Leicester? I'm commuting from northampton every day

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm a jan starter, c u Monday lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yellowpatch)
    Where abouts outside Leicester? I'm commuting from northampton every day

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi i live in Lutterworth so planning to get to the park and ride in enderby by 8am every day and catch the shuttle bus into leicester - cant be paying out nearly 12 pound a day for parking!!!

Northampton? How long will that take you to travel?

Have been in touch with DMU yesterday, they have said although the timetable is still be finalised by the tutors we may be able to get a copy by mid week!

C you all Monday!! We'll have to share names so we can try and meet up during induction.

Gemma x

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: January 16, 2013
New on TSR

Student in a Million awards

All the results from our prize-giving night

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Nursing and Midwifery Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.