Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do primark still sell onesies?

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    and how much are their pyjamas?

thanks
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure about Primark, but I was at New Look this afternoon and they had a huge range of onesies. You can buy them online if you'd like!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't know how much they are, but I walked past Primark today and they're still in the men's section, so I figure they'll be in the female section too!
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you simply pop down to primark and have a look? Lol it would be much easier ...

This was posted from TheLightbulbKid - voicing an opinion and attempting to give advice on the iPad/iPod app
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday they had tiger, dinosaur and monkey onesies... friend brought one for freshers:facepalm:
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yes they still sell them the onesies are £10, the normal pj sets are about £7, £4.50 for nighties and £10 for dressing gowns.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    They were still selling them the other day
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Yes they do but they seem to be brought pretty quickly so they may not have many in stock. They're normally around £12
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I saw an Elvis Presley style onsie in Primark the other day for £3!!!! (It was on sale). Normally their pj sets are around £6.
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    The one in Liverpool still had them when I went in the other week.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Get them off eBay from China! They are way better and about the same price. I got a Pikachu one for about a tender and a dinosaur one for a few quid more. They are better than the Primark ones as the finishings are a lot more detailed. My Pikachu one had ears and a tail, and my dino one has spikes down the spine and a huge stuffed tail! Search 'kigurumi' on eBay they are really cosy and much better quality than the Primark ones by far http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_tr...urumi&_sacat=0
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLightBulb)
    Why don't you simply pop down to primark and have a look? Lol it would be much easier ...

This was posted from TheLightbulbKid - voicing an opinion and attempting to give advice on the iPad/iPod app
    Not if you don't have a Primark near you and you're making a special trip, would cost me around £5 just to find out if my nearest one had them in stock...phoning would have been a better suggestion.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yes, they do
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kittyb99)
    Get them off eBay from China! They are way better and about the same price. I got a Pikachu one for about a tender and a dinosaur one for a few quid more. They are better than the Primark ones as the finishings are a lot more detailed. My Pikachu one had ears and a tail, and my dino one has spikes down the spine and a huge stuffed tail! Search 'kigurumi' on eBay they are really cosy and much better quality than the Primark ones by far http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_tr...urumi&_sacat=0
    How much is a tender worth in GBP?
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parpirate)
    How much is a tender worth in GBP?
    Haha sorry iPad autocorrect strikes again! I meant a tenner
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    They do in my town,their pj's are quite cheap and decent quality!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by number23)
    and how much are their pyjamas?

thanks
    Yes. I think currently they have men's ones in tigers, dinosaurs and Batman. Women's are rabbits and a few others too.

The onesies are £12, but pyjamas in the women's are about £10 for a set. Otherwise, they're about £5/6 for a top and £4/5 for shorts.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    NewLooks onesy's are around £12 ea in store
    • 57 followers

ReputationRep:
    Primark has a tonne of new onesies in for £12 (apparently :ninja:)
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    I got mine from the kid section as the ladies size was too big for me and it was only £8-£9

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: November 15, 2012
New on TSR

Submitting your UCAS application

How long did it take for yours to be processed?

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.