The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Network which provides the best signal in Manchester/Fallowfield?

Which phone network provides best signal coverage in university place and oak house?

Networks I am considering - Vodafone, O2, T-Mobile and Orange.

looking for a new phone, advise would be appreciated..

Thanks!
Reply 1
Manchester is a big city so it means all networks are catered for really well. The only one I have heard complaints about is Three. Vodafone -apparently- gets the best signal, but I switched to that from Orange when my mum offered to pay my phone bill and honestly I have not noticed a different between it and my previous Orange network. So really it could best for you to just shop around and see what offers good deals more than anything.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
It's a pretty central location within the city, and I'm not aware of any problems with signal in Fallowfield on any network - I was on Orange (which runs off the same network as T Mobile) and it was always fine. The only place that is a bit of a reception blackspot is University Place - but that's the case with everyone and is to do with the construction of the building - it's clad in metal.
I'd suggest 3
Original post by reubenkinara
I'd suggest 3

Any particular reason why? I personally don't see 3 as that big compared to the other 3 or 4 depending on whether you see TM/O as separate or together.
I use it myself in all areas of Manchester.
Reply 6
Don't worry bout it they're all so good now you wont notice a difference personally I'd go with three for the price.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending