Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Kingston University Wristband

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by fabcourtz
what did you change your mind too

Posted from TSR Mobile

Criminology and Forensic Science :L a pretty drastic change but I was always debating the two
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Original post by 19941994
Hey, does anyone know if the wristband can be used for events at oceana and hippodrome? Or is it just for events at the bars in the uni?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad

Yeah it can but i think that's only on the Wednesday? and possibly the 21st.
i bought my wristband early! but most of my friends haven't got one :frown:
Reply 82
Original post by RachelSophia
Yeah it can but i think that's only on the Wednesday? and possibly the 21st.
i bought my wristband early! but most of my friends haven't got one :frown:

Ah ok thanks, same i got mine a few weeks ago! I just realised that i'll be going to most events on my own lol because i want to make the most of the wristband! Hopefully we'll meet people at events and it wont be too bad lol

Reply 83
Original post by fabcourtz
if you look www.sutickets.com and type in Kingston it will tell you :smile:.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Got mine from the university today when I enrolled and I am excited :smile:
Reply 85
Regret buying the wristband. Complete waste of money!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 86
Regret buying the wristband. Complete waste of money!

What did you actually get out of it? As far as I was aware, all it gave was some discounted/free club entries.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 87
Original post by CJKay
What did you actually get out of it? As far as I was aware, all it gave was some discounted/free club entries.

So far nothing lol, i went to a freshers event at one of the bars in kingston with a friend who doesnt go to the uni. We both just walked right in, she didnt have to pay! So i didnt need the band for it, and in oceana/hippodrome it didnt get my any discounts. Not even sure if im going to the ball tomorrow so thats £27.50 wasted lol. Did you get one?

Reply 88
So far nothing lol, i went to a freshers event at one of the bars in kingston with a friend who doesnt go to the uni. We both just walked right in, she didnt have to pay! So i didnt need the band for it, and in oceana/hippodrome it didnt get my any discounts. Not even sure if im going to the ball tomorrow so thats £27.50 wasted lol. Did you get one?

Nah, I didn't really want to spend money on something that I didn't really understand the purpose of. :colone:

Oh boy, just read the description. "The wristband will give you guaranteed free entry into all day and night events across our 3 Bars during the freshers period!" LOL. For £25?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 89
I am really glad that when I checked the site and there were only 19 left, that I let my tight-fisted nature hold sway over my index finger. :biggrin:
Reply 90
Original post by CJKay
Nah, I didn't really want to spend money on something that I didn't really understand the purpose of. :colone:

Oh boy, just read the description. "The wristband will give you guaranteed free entry into all day and night events across our 3 Bars during the freshers period!" LOL. For £25?

It also gets you into the ball which is £20 so it would be cheaper, but the thing is I didnt go to many freshers events so i just paid more haha

Reply 91
It also gets you into the ball which is £20 so it would be cheaper, but the thing is I didnt go to many freshers events so i just paid more haha

Yeah, I haven't gone to any haha. None of my mates are going to the ball so I guess neither am I. :cool:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending