The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I passed today with 3 minors first go, I thought that wasnt too bad! Btw, theres a sticky in the motoring section for this
Reply 21
yay i passed today first time with 2minors! Still don't quite believe it :biggrin:

Only problem is, i have no where to drive now......:rolleyes:
Reply 22
Passed today with 4 minors - 3rd test
I'M SOOO HAPPY!!!!!! :biggrin:
yep passed last monday with eleven minors, so quite a lot but dont mind because my mum taught me and therefore driving hasnt cost me a penny :biggrin:
Reply 24
Just to cover all previous people who pass and all future people who pass:

WELL DONE!!! :smile:
Reply 25
The following takes place at 11:25 on 6/4/06.

Examiner: Pleased to tell you, Dimez, that you've passed!

Dimez: Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you! :biggrin: *Woohooo* *Braaaaap*
Reply 26
I passed first time!!

we will not mention the amount of minors I got

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :party: awesome!! :love:
Reply 27
Yey i passed first time with 4 minors like around a month ago...still cant believe it though but as i never made a thread i thought id celebrate in here
passed yesterday, 3rd attempt and with 12 minors...im really thinking i shouldnt be allowed to drive my mums big picasso but...IM GETTING A PINK PIECE OF PLASTIC!! wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
I passed a week ago on Monday,1 minor!!! WOOHOO, the guy said I was one of the best he'd ever tested! Confidence boosting! Just got back from holiday anjd I now have my pink license!!WOOHOO
Reply 30
well done! 1 minor - thats great!! whoop!! x
JUST PASSED :biggrin:
It was SO much worse than my first one, I swear. First guy failed me for doing 55, because "a corsa shouldn't do above 50, you should know that".
This one, I bumped the kerb, was sat at a junction for a good 3 minutes waiting...even when I could really have gone as soon as I got there...but there wasn't any more gaps for AGES.
And my leg was going like anything on the clutch during my turn in the road.

At least it's over with now.

I'm gonna miss my instructor =[
Reply 32
Konstantine
It was SO much worse than my first one, I swear. First guy failed me for doing 55, because "a corsa shouldn't do above 50, you should know that".
This one, I bumped the kerb, was sat at a junction for a good 3 minutes waiting...even when I could really have gone as soon as I got there...but there wasn't any more gaps for AGES.
And my leg was going like anything on the clutch during my turn in the road.

At least it's over with now.

I'm gonna miss my instructor =[

Woo well done! :biggrin: Did he just give you minors for those things?

You're from Bucks aren't you? What route did you have to do?
Yup, ten minors over all. Couple for speed, which I think might've been when I was doing 40 in a national speed limit zone, haha.

If you know Aylesbury...I went towards Wendover, through Stoke Mandeville and did my manoeveurs in Elm Farm, near William Harding school. It was actually quite a relaxed route...the one which goes through Weston Turville is the WORST.

I just had a celebratory bagel. I think I singlehandedly define "lame".
Reply 34
lol@celebratory bagel... congrats! :smile:
Reply 35
Konstantine

WTF?
Ryan
WTF?

Imagine a large, balding bloke sitting in the back of the car during my debriefing saying that. Couple it with a rather purple face and suspicious teeth-gritting noises, and you have my instructor for the 10 minutes following my test.

It was bad.
I would have went to the appeals court over that.
just passed today!!! 8 minors!!!!!!!!!!!! can finally drive my little yellow polo! (the yellow submarine!!)
Reply 39
Passed last tuesday, second attempt. 9 minors.

Woooooooooooooooooooooo!