The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
7 Minors.

How long did it take for the actual license to come through? I let the examiner take mine, and he said it would take up to 20 days for the actual one to come back. Its been almost a month now, and still no pink card :frown:
Reply 81
jr2007

other 2 were for not checking blind spot again before moving off.

you lucky ****, i failed first time for not checking teh blind spot....
Mine took a week to come through!
Reply 83
lolcano
7 Minors.

How long did it take for the actual license to come through? I let the examiner take mine, and he said it would take up to 20 days for the actual one to come back. Its been almost a month now, and still no pink card :frown:

mine took about week - 10days cant really remember. if it's been a month, perhaps try ringing dvla?
Reply 84
my pink plastic came in 9 days. you are meant to ring DVLA to ask them if u dont receive it... There is a code on the pass certificate that u have to quote. The phone number is on the back if i recall
Reply 85
I've been told to wait up to three weeks.
Reply 86
Passed today, 1st time, 6 minors
Reply 87
Congrats all :smile:

When I passed my license took around 3 months to come through! (medical condition) So your lucky!!
Reply 88
woooooo passed first time with 3 minors :biggrin: just need a car to drive now..
Reply 89
Passed second time, 1 minor and apparently 'the closest to perfection' he'd seen in a long time :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: After a frankly appalling fail of 4 majors and 11 minors first time round, I am not being modest and am VERY happy!
Reply 90
I Finally passed today on my 6th test. lol. I got 5 minors. cant complain. although i have managed a test with no minros before lol.
Reply 91
lolcano
7 Minors.

I was told today that it takes up to four weeks and u shud ring the dvla if u dnt get it by then. Thats what the examiner sed to me wen i passed.
I personally think that the number of minors alllowed should be brought down to 8 max. Basically, if you get more than 8 or 9 minors, your still not ready to drive in my opinion.
Passed today with 7 minors, first time :smile:

Traffic was terrible, so I never actually got up to 40mph which is a bit worrying as I'm now technically qualified on motorways: I mean, I know I can drive fast but they don't... :ninja:
Reply 94
SFC_FOREVER!
I personally think that the number of minors alllowed should be brought down to 8 max. Basically, if you get more than 8 or 9 minors, your still not ready to drive in my opinion.

I know what your saying but as i see it the way they should change it is that if u only get one serious you should pass but 2 then u fail or 1 dangerous and you fail. the number of minors should stay the same cos its obviously what the dsa has decided is a safe number. But thats just my opinion because alot of my friends have failed for one serious that has had nothing tom do with their driving like one of my friends pulled forward at a p park so they didnt hit the curb and got a fail just for that which is a bit tight.
Reply 95
In none of my 4th tests did I have to go above 40 mph i.e no national speed limmit roads... I kept wondering if I had somehow missed a sign to speed up.
Reply 96
passed four days ago, oh yeah:cool:
Reply 97
Love your avatar!!!
SFC_FOREVER!

Haha take my licence away then because according to you im not ready to drive on the roads!! :biggrin:
i passed my test today!!! woo!! it was my 3rd time and i got 4 minors.

Latest

Trending

Trending